(Peace be upon you)

"Walaikumsalam! Maine socha aaj aapse mil lu toh behtar hoga, hum kahi lunch par bahar chal sakte hain?" Sami beams at her.

(peace be unto you, I thought it would be better if I meet you personally. Shall we go outside and have lunch?)

"Ummm...Nahi.. I am sorry! Lekin ghar par pata chal gaya toh.....Hum canteen me baith sakte hain?" Kainaat immediately questions seeing his face drop at her no.

(Ummm...no..I am sorry! If someone comes to know about it...We can have lunch in the canteen?)

"I think I would prefer your cabin more." Sami smiles and takes the seat.

Giving a forced smile Kainaat too takes her seat. The atmosphere was awkward and tense. No one knew how to break it.

"Mai kuch order kar deti hu, Kya khayenge aap?" Kainaat breaks the awkwardness present in the air and questions him.

(I will order something! What do you want to have?)

"Aaap ko jo sahe lage wo kar dijiye." Sami smiles and leans in his chair.

(Whatever you feel like.)

Ordering club sandwiches and two soft drinks, Kainaat turns towards him.

"Sooooo..." Kainaat trails, seeing him sitting idly there.

"Soooo......nice office." Sami awkwardly compliments making Kainaat burst in laughter.

"Okay then, kaise aana hua aapka?" Kainaat questions in between her laugh.

(How come you are here?)

"Oh yeah! Mai aapke liye ye lekar aaya tha. Shayad ye aap ka mood theek kardein." Sami bends over the chair and puts a shopper in front of her.

(Oh yeah! I brought this for you. Maybe this will cheer you up.)

"Ye kya hain?" Kainaat tries to peep in.

(What is this?)

"Khud hi dekh lein." Sami shrugs and tries to stifle his smile seeing her child-like face who is eager to see what's in the shopper.

(See for yourself.)

"Ye mere liye?" Kainaat gave him a beaming smile when she saw what was in the shopper.

(This is for me?)

"Haan ji!" Sami grins from ear to ear seeing her so excitedly rummaging through the variety of chocolates he bought for her.

(Yes!)

"Thank you so much!" Kainaat squeals and sets the bag aside.

"Share nahi karengi aap?" Sami teasingly questions her.

(Won't you share?)

"Aaap issey accha kidney maang lete." Kainaat frowns and hesitantly opens the shopper to bring out the tiniest piece of chocolate and keeps it in front of him, still frown marring her face.

(You could have better asked for my kidney.)

(A/N: This is always me when someone asks for chocolates.)

Sami's laughter booms in the cabin seeing her cute face.

"Koi baat nahi! Mai mazakh kar raha tha. Ye mai aapke liye laaya hun." His eyes twinkle in amusement.

(No problem! I was just joking. I brought these for you.)

Soon their lunch arrived and Kainaat was busy hogging it up simultaneously doing some work on her monitor while Sami kept staring at her with a small smile.