"Cooties are dumb." The pink-haired one mumbled, still not looking up at anyone.

"Cooties are very serealous." The blonde stated.

"You mean serious?" The brunette corrected him.

"Same thing!" The other shot back. The eldest man chuckled, admiring the four children in front of him.

"Serealous isn't even a word!" The brunette argued, leaning forward towards the other boy.

"IT IS CAUSE I SAID SO!" The blonde shouted back, mimicking the brunette's movements.

"Boys, don't argue." The grown man finally chimed in, separating the two with his hands.

"Sorry, ████..." They both said, a bit of whine in their tone. Y/N smiled, looking between the males around them. The children quickly moved on from the argument, talking about everything they could, from the different pets they wanted, their favorite stories, and what they wanted to be when they grow up.

"I want to be a singer who makes everyone happy with their music." The brunette smiled.

"I want to be a big, strong hero who saves everyone all the time!" The blonde chimed in.

"I want to study history." Y/N smiled. They could've swore they heard the blonde mutter 'boring'. Dismissing the comment, she turned to the pink-haired boy in front of her . "What do you want to be, ██████?" She questioned.

"I want to..." The boy hesitated for a moment before, pondering on how he should answer. "I want to stay with everyone forever! Especially Y/N, because they've been so nice to us!" He finished, smiling at Y/N.

"You sound like you wanna marry her." The blonde snarked.

"Maybe I do!" The pink-haired remarked back. Turning back to Y/N, he stuck out his pinkie finger. "Promise me you'll marry me and stick by my side until the very end?" He spoke, a bit shyly at that. Y/N giggled, raising their own pinkie and interlocking it with his.

"Proḿ̸͕̯̪̽̚͜͝ȋ̴̛̦͕̋̇̏̄̇͌̀͜ś̴͔̀̔͐͋͝è̶̪͗̐̐̿͛́̅̅̋͘"̶̢̮̻͈̪̫̙̘͈̖͓̆̉̄̾͜

Suddenly, the world started to turn to black. Y/N's friends that surrounded them melted into a dark goo, draining through the now dead grass and dandelions. The sky went dark, everything went dark. It wasn't pitch black, but there was no light at the same time.

Forget them :)

---

Y/N sprung awake, drenched in their own sweat. Their breathing was unsteady, and they were in full panic mode. Looking around for any form of familiarity, she finds herself in her room. Same old wooden walls and gray blanket. Sighing with relief, she looked down at her trusted malamute, which they accidentally startled awake. "Sorry, Bud." They remarked, scratching behind the dogs ear.