When we walked in chanel was cooking and when looked over she gasped smiling "Happy birthday BB" she said smiling brightly and beyonce cheesed. "Tank yew nel" she said going over to hug her. "I got you some presents baby" she said smiling "Open" bey said and chanel nodded "Yea you can open them baby let me go get them" she said pulling away and walking out. I walked over to the freezer pulling out some butter pecan ice cream and started making her a bowel of it. "Cookie are you about to give bey ice cream for breakfast" Ming asked coming in here and I looked over at her. "Yea" I said "She can't eat ice cream for breakfast" she said and I shrugged. "It's her birthday yes she can" I said and handed bey the bowl of ice cream. "BB come here" chanel called and bey ran into the living room.

"Here" chanel said handing her all the bags and she smiled "Mine" she asked and chanel nodded. "Yea open them baby" she said and bey pulled the paper on top off then pulled out all the toys chanel got her. She gasped with big eyes looking at the little robot puppy. Little do she know it's a real one in the car. "Bubba oggy" bey said smiling and showing me the toy. "I see baby you wanna play with it" I asked and she nodded. "Give it here " I said walking up the her and she handed it to me. I opened it and looked at the instructions. "Umm this need batteries, we got some?" I asked and chanel shook her head. "great" I mumbled sarcastically then sighed. "BB You can't play with it right now you gotta wait ok" I said and her smile faded into a pout. "It's ok baby you got other toys too look it's a barbie doll" I said picking it up and she shook her head. "oggy" she said pointing to it "What about the baby doll" I asked and she side eyed me. "Ok nevermind" I said.

"Cookie how about you give her the present you got her" chanel said and I glared at her. She nodded her head to the door and I huffed "You want your other present baby" I asked and she nodded. "Ok i'll be back" I said then stood up bucking at chanel on the way out. I walked to the car and opened the back door "Wake up dog" I said hitting the cage and it jumped up looking around. "Come on" I said picking up the cage and bringing it into the house. I set the dog cage down right by the door and opened it letting the dog run deeper into the house to go and surprise bey. I heard a loud squeal and I knew the dog had found bey. I walked to where they was and bey was letting the dog lick her face. "Aye bey get up that shit nasty" I said and she sat up smiling  "oggy!" she said excitedly pointing to it. "Yea baby doggy yours" I said and her face lit up more "Mine" she said pointing to herself and I nodded. "Yea yours baby" I said and she got up running to hug me. "Tank yew bubba" she said and I squeezed her "You welcome baby but that dog was high as fuck so imma need to see some tears" I said and she giggled. "Don't laugh i'm for real" I said.

"Leave her alone cookie" ming said and I smacked my lips pulling back. "What you gone name the puppy baby" I asked and she smiled "oggy"  she said and I tilted my head to the side. "Pretty name baby" I said smiling and she cheesed "Go play with your dog boo" I said and she kissed my cheek then ran off. "Awww look at the simppp" ming teased and I glared at her "Shut up bitch and come help me set this shit up the party start at three but I told everybody two" I said and she laughed coming over by me.

------- -----

We was close to getting done with the decorations and chanel ass was still cooking. "Aye ming what about if I hung this from the roof" I said talking about a gold balloon "If you want to" she said shrugging and i went to get a chair. I grabbed the chair standing in it. "I need some tacks ming" I said and she grabbed them off the couch bringing them to me "Thank you" I said grabbing them then holding the balloon string on the ceiling about to attach it. "OGGY" I heard bey yell and then I seen the dog zoom pass me with bey chasing him. "STOP RUNNING" I yelled but she didn't listen and kept chasing the dog all through the house. "Her ass gone fall and imma laugh" I said to myself going back to what I was doing.

"Do it look pretty" I asked ming talking about the ballon and she nodded. "Is that the only one you doing" she asked and I nodded. "Then nevermind that shit tacky" she said and I smacked my lips flicking her off. Bey walked over and started tapping my leg to get my attention "Yes baby" I asked looking down "Wan ju" she said and I looked at ming confused. "What's ju" I asked her and she smacked her lips "Juice dumb ass" she said "Ohhhh". "How yo ass a momma and don't know what ju is" she asked and I smacked my lips "My baby don't talk yet" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Bubba" bey said tapping my leg again "Ok baby here I come" I said getting down from the chair. "Come on bey" I said and she followed me into the kitchen.