Chapter 28 - The Change in Attitude

Chapter 28 – The Change in Attitude

Time proceeded and with a blink, several days passed. In those few days, Chu Feng did not even take a step outside. Other than studying the 3rd style of the Three Thunder Styles, he was refining spiritual medicine.

In a short few days, Chu Feng went from a wealthy person to a poor person with nothing. But, luckily, his dantian was filled up quite a bit, and with his estimations, he could breakthrough once more after another Spiritual Bead.

But, the Spiritual Medicine Hunt only happened once a year and the Spiritual Bead was a top quality spiritual medicine. If he didnt rely on Su Mei, how could Chu Feng have picked up such a deal? So he also knew that wanting to breakthrough again was not easy.

Without him feeling it, the day of the Chu family gathering also arrived. On that day, 3 familiar people came and visited.

Chu Yue, Chu Xue, Chu Wei?

Chu Feng was a bit caught off guard when he saw the 3 people outside. It wasnt that strange for Chu Yue to come visit. But, he never would have thought that Chu Xue and Chu Wei could come as well.

Chu Feng, the gathering is almost here. Come with us and we can return together. Chu Yue smiled and said.

Oh? Chu Feng looked at Chu Wei and Chu Xue with a bit of hesitation.

Chu Feng, lets go back together. Everyones waiting for you! Chu Xue also spoke, and other than sincere in her eyes there was also deep regret.

Chu Feng, we may have misunderstood some things, but in the end, we are still family. I hope that you dont put the past in your heart. Chu Wei was also chuckling and there were some hints of admitting his errors in his tone.

Chu Feng thought for a while, but still said, Thats fine.

Chu Feng was not a narrow-minded person, or else he wouldnt have saved Chu Xue that day. In any case, he was also planning to return to the Chu family, so it wasnt bad to be able to chat with Chu Yue along the road.

They arrived at the gate of the Azure Dragon School, and indeed, the Chu family members were there waiting for Chu Feng. As they looked at Chu Feng, their gazes did not contain the past enmity. Rather, there was a bit more respect, and other than the respect there was also some embarrassment and some shame.

Although it was not confirmed, many people knew in their hearts that Chu Feng was likely the fierce person that slaughtered the 40 Fierce Beasts. He also got the recognition of the Wings Alliance, so how could they dare to offend Chu Feng when he was like this?

Chu Feng didnt think too much about their change. After all, in Chu Fengs heart, he viewed himself as a member of the Chu family. To get along with his family was naturally something that he yearned for.

But he also knew that it was his strength that caused their change in attitude. But why did that matter? After all, the world is as such. Even if it was family, seniors and juniors were divided by strength.

In the middle area of the Azure Province, there was a small town that was built against a mountain, and it was called the Leaning Mountain Town. The Chu family was the overlord of the Leaning Mountain Town, as they had control over the circumference of dozens of miles of land and resources.

The imposing gates of the Chu family were in front of their eyes. Fast horses arrived, and several impressive, young males and females jumped down. They were Chu Feng and the others from the Azure Dragon School.

Look, the young masters from the Chu family have returned.

Purple-coloured robes. Those are the symbols of the inner court disciples of the Azure Dragon School right? Impressive. They are indeed from the Chu family.