Chapter 1

Eli up top. Elizabeth and Robbie dated

4th of January 2006- three months old

"You didn't tell me about anything when she was pregnant. None of you told me anything while Liz was pregnant, and now she comes home with a guy while our daughter was here!", Boyd screamed, waking up the baby.

"One, you weren't there for majority of the pregnancy, dipshit", Delilah Torrens cut in, "Two, that my gay brother, he's about as straight as a three year old's fucking self portrait".

"Hey!", Adam protested.

"You said it yourself, Adam. Boyd, Adam still wouldn't date Lizzie if they were the last people on earth, you maybe, her no. No offense Liz".

Elizabeth walked into the room with a baby perched on her hip, she smiled as her mother gently bounced her and giggled when Lizzie made a fish face and poked out her tongue. "What am I going to be offended for?".

"Don't worry, about it, put on Barney or go to your mother's, Eli won't get back to sleep with her pisswipe of a father screaming".

Elizabeth shook her head, "Boyd you kept leaving and not picking up the phone, what did you want me to do, fly all around the country just to give you the ultrasound".

He looked at the hardwood floor as Lizzie sat down and grabbed the tv remote, "You and Lilah can take this outside, I'm watching Barney the Dinosaur with my daughter".

"She's my daughter too".

"Doesn't seem like it, deadbeat, move, I'm not done with you".

"Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination", Lizzie sung to her daughter.

"Look, you're never around, you only come when you want something, what is it?", Delilah rubbed her eyes tiredly, "Everybody who lives in the house is running off three hours, four max, of sleep, tell me so I can get it sorted and then fuck off".

"Joint custody".

"Fuck off, you really think the court is going to hand a kid over to a dad who was never around, constantly yells,  and only comes home when he needs something?".

"I don't get why you hate me".

"You hurt my best friend".

"She hurt me".

Delilah glared, "She never came after me, never tried to stop me from leaving".

"She was tired, we all were, just go, you've done enough damage".

Boyd sighed and walked to the living room, "I'm sorry Liz, for everything", he kissed Eli's head, "But you have to apologize too. She was one of two and now its one".

"Get out", Delilah muttered as Elizabeth looked at the floor.

"What?".

"Out! You don't get to come in here and blame her for Annalise-".

"Annalise? What about Lilly, Lia, Elia, Olive".

"Well, I came up with Delilah, and Delilah came up with Elizabeth. Mom vetoed and said Annalise".

"Not the point, out!".