Best Friends: Love Square

Start from the beginning

"Nothing...I'm just imagining if I won Jook-yung over..." He sighed.

I'm with you tonight but you're heart and mind still belongs to her. Should I give up?

"You 2 will be a great couple in the future." I faked my smile. "Yes, you're right." He smiled. I suddenly hugged him trying not to cry. "Gwenchana?" He asked. I nodded.

My throat hurts as I held my tears. I let go of him. "Just...don't forget to pay me back when Jook-yung and you got together." I said as I tapped his shoulder. "Are you crying?" He said as he wipe my tear. "A-Ani...something went in my eye HAHAHA." I laughed.

"I gotta go now, my mom and brother might be looking for me hehe, bye see you tomorrow." I ran as fast as I could to my house.

I heard him calling my name but I didn't look back. I keep running till I reached my house. I stopped in front of my house and I hugged my knees.
I started crying.

"Kyla, what happened?" I looked up and saw Suho. We're sitting on the bench with an awkward silent. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I went to the comic book store..." He answered then looked at me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked. I started loudly crying again. "M-Mianhe, I shouldn't have asked." He put his arms around me and gave me a hug.

Sujin's POV

I followed Suho and he went to the Prince Comics. I secretly entered and look for him, I saw him reading a comic. I smiled at the view. "Do you need something?" The owner asked I shook my head and went to the other book shelf and tried to read a comic.

I saw Suho exited so I followed him again. He went to where Jook-yung live and stopped infront but soon decided to live I hid through an alley so he won't be seeing me. When he's gone I tried chasing him by following the path. I looked everywhere but I can't see him.

"Where is he?" I asked myself. I turned around and saw him hugging Kyla on the bench. My fist and jaw clenched.

End Of Sujin's POV
..................................

I don't have any energy to attend school, my mind is always somewhere. I arrived at the school and went inside. "Kyla-ssi!~" Su-ah shouted at the hallway. "Annyeong!~" I greeted her, we walked inside the room and Sujin suddenly walked towards me.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked. "Wae?" She dragged me out of the classroom and went to the bathroom. She checked every cubicle to see if there's someone inside.

"What's up?" I asked. "Do you like...Suho?" I was taken a back to her question. "Ani...he's just a friend to me..." I answered. She took out her phone and showed me a picture of last night, Suho had his arms around me.

"Then...what's this?" She asked again. "I was crying and I bumped onto him while heading home. I like him as a brother nothing else." I explained. She sighed. "I...I like him." She confessed.

She likes...Suho???

"Please don't tell anyone, promise me." She held my hands. I nodded "Promise, I'll keep it a secret."

We went back inside the room and I went to sit on my desk. "Are you feeling well know?" Suho asked. "Ne...I'm much better." I assured him.

The class was canceled in the morning because the teachers had a meeting. We just hang around inside the room chatting with each other.

"I wanted some boba...I'm going out." I told them. "Do you guys want anything? I could buy them for you." I asked them.

"I want some boba too." Jook-yung said. I nodded. "Yah Seojun-ah, do you need anything?" I shouted at him. "I don't think I need anything." He shook his head. "Suho-ssi, what about you?" He also shook his head.