Finally Outta There

Start from the beginning

"She came for us! We still have another nakama!" the sniper responded. He was still crying.

Who was it? I looked below and my eyes widened. WHAT?! Everyone saw who was here, and I honestly couldn't even comprehend it. I'm so glad it's here. "To the ocean!" we all called out, jumping off the bridge after Robin threw Luffy to the water below. We were getting closer to the surface of the ocean now, but with her, no one had to worry.

"MERRY!" Luffy called out, grinning widely as always. I crashed through the water and my devil fruit undid itself. I groaned in pain, but was thrown out of the ocean in a second when Kokoro saved me once again. I activated it before I could lose any more blood, and I landed in Sanji's arms.

"Knight in shining armor," I mumbled, my eyes half lidded from exhaustion and blood loss. How am I not already dead?

Everyone started questioning how the ship even got here until Zoro told everyone to basically shut up and get us out of here, which everyone complied to. Well, besides Robin, Luffy, Chopper and I. Sanji set me down gently against the railing of the boat, near Robin, before he took off to help Nami like a love sick puppy.

"Ah, that was dangerous, I thought those battleships were gonna kill me! Oi, Robin, you saved me. Than-" a hand sprouted from his cheek and covered his mouth, stopping him from finishing his thought. 

The woman looked down for a bit, and then got up, smiling at us all, "Luffy. Actually, everyone. Thank you all!"

Everyone had their own little reaction, until Zoro completely ruined the moment, telling everyone to stop all the mushy stuff so we could leave. This got him attacked by Sanji and Chopper, who could magically move again. Once he realized he could move, he pulled Zoro's legs, ordering him to apologize to Robin. The funny moment was interrupted by the marines because they shot their cannons at us, only to miss. The gates were closing so the whirlpools activated again. This made all the ships crash into each other. We started moving after that, and everyone defended the ship from cannon balls in the back. I watched as Luffy used his chin to move to where everyone was. Maybe I should go too. I got up and started stumbling over to the others, seeing that Luffy was being used as a sheet to catch all the cannon balls and ricochet them back.

"You helped us a lot, captain!" Zoro said with a grin, followed by a similar comment from Sanji. The two perpetrators for that act of evil.

"What, are you guys monsters?!" Usopp shouted at them, only getting a peace sign from all three of them. 

I turned my hand into a "U" shaped ramp and used it to throw cannon balls back at them, feeling tired. I need a day long nap. I couldn't even hear anything anymore. Robin stepped in front of me a second later, her arms crossed in the way they do when she uses her power. I looked at where she was facing, seeing Spandam at the front of a ship being bent at a bad angle for him.

"Kill him!" I cheered, raising a fist.

"Clutch!"

I could hear the satisfying crunch of his spine from here. I muttered a little yes, and leaned heavily on the closes person, that person being Sanji. "Time.. Time to.. take a nap..." I slurred out. Then everything went black.

~~~

My vison locked onto wooden boards when I woke up. I looked around. Empty room. I could hear talking outside. I sat up, feeling pain shoot through my abdomen. Looking down, I inspected the bandages wrapped tightly around my torso, slightly red from the blood peeking out from bits of the white cloth. I forced my body upwards and walked out of the room, leaning heavily on the door frame. "Thanks for picking us up, Merry," I said quietly, and then I caught Nami climbing up the stairs beside me.