"Sorry Aizawa-sensei. I felt blackmail material coming. I had to record it." Izuku smirked devilishly.

"Give me that phone!" Aizawa attempted to capture the phone, but it floated just out of capture range. "What do you want for the recording to be deleted?" Aizawa really hated making deals, but he didn't want Hizashi to hear that. Why? Aizawa could just let him hear, but that would risk him also losing his hearing. A lot of nagging from a certain blond demanding for answers. A lot of constant questions. Probably less sleep. Yeah, there was probably more.

"Nah, I was just going to show Present Mic-sensei. He would love to hear this."

"Don't you dare problem child." Aizawa hissed. This kid was giving him a headache.

"How about...money?"

"What are you even going to do with that?" Future Aizawa wished he never said.

"...Yeah. You're right. What am I going to do with that money? How about..." Izuku was thinking what would be really worth it. What did he like? Then it hit him, the devilish smile crawling up his face, "I get to meet the top ten heroes in person."

"So, how much money do you want?" Trying to pry the kid away from the hero topic.

"Hm...$300 max."

"You're asking for too much from a recording. Make it $200 and you have yourself a deal."

"But, Aizawa-sensei I have the recording. I can do $250, but I do no lower." Aizawa really couldn't believe this kid. He reached into his pocket and fished out his wallet.

Was it a good idea to blackmail? The answer for Izuku was always. Was it a smart idea to blackmail a possible future teacher? Probably not, but it was good fun. Did he actually have a recording? Nope, but Aizawa doesn't realize.

Aizawa chucked $250 at the kid, who 'catched' it.

"Delete it!" Aizawa growled.

"Yes, yes. I'm doing that." He brought the phone to himself. Stared Aizawa straight in the eyes, before raising an index finger. Attempting to press a button, only for it to go through the phone, "Oh wow. Would you look at that? I can't even press anything on my phone. But I swear I won't tell Mic-sensei." Izuku made a zipping motion.

Aizawa exaggeratingly threw his arms into the air. Yelling a 'Why do I even bother?!' before dramatically swinging the door open and walking out, dragging Present Mic behind him. Nezu watched not interfering, really amused.

"Haha!" Izuku was tearing up from laughing, "...Quick money" (A/N: And that's how you make quick money...just pretend you have blackmail material. Wait, I mean, do not blackmail other because it is bad) (A/N: This is the next day...Omg I just blackmailed Aizawa. What was I thinking yesterday?!)

"Ehem, Midoriya. I think we were to discuss a different topic." Nezu was sipping his tea from his plain white teacup, from god knows where. Izuku didn't want to question. Izuku had lots of questions in his head, but the main one was whether or no he was going to get in trouble for that.

"No, Midoriya, you won't get in trouble. I found that quite entertaining." Nezu laughed manically, spilling tea on his little outfit, but not staining it.

"Did I just say that out loud?" Izuku knew he rambled a lot, but he thought he at least he knew how to control it. "Never mind, don't answer that. I wanted to discuss my answer to your offer."

"Yes, I am aware of that. I'd love to hear your answer."

"I feel like the offer is a bit unfair don't you think. Like sure I attend UA, but that's extra work for me. And you just get another student. Plus there's something I have wanted to do for a long time."

"Let me guess, is it to meet the top ten heroes in person. I can arrange that. In return I want to see your notebooks." Nezu clapped his hands together in excitement, "So, what do you say now?"

"Now that offer is tempting. Let me think...Wait a minute! How do you know about my notebooks?!" Izuku squawked. Izuku doesn't remember once telling Nezu he had a notebook.

"I think you dropped one when you were messing with Bakugou's things. Bakugou gave it to Aizawa, because he didn't want to deliver it to you. And ended up with me. I must say that this code is complex, even I am a bit bewildered."

"Oh, that would make sense. That code isn't anything complicated, it's really simple. So, I guess the deal is I teach the code to my notebooks in exchange to meet the top ten Pros." Nezu nodded, still sipping on his tea. "Then, you got yourself a deal."

Izuku leaned a hand for Nezu to shake only to realize he's a ghost. (A/N: I keep forgetting he's a ghost, Lol) Instead, he pulls out one of his oldest notebooks.

"This is one of the oldest notebooks, it's when I started developing the code." Izuku handed the book over to Nezu. Nezu skimmed through it before abruptly shutting it.

"Am I allowed to see all your notebooks?" Nezu questioned.

"Of course. Otherwise this offer wouldn't be fair." Izuku pulled out another 12 notebooks, and he could see the delight in the chimera's eyes.

"Welcome to UA, Izuku Midoriya."

"It's nice being here. I'm going to have me fun now. But before I go, when do I start attending?"

"Tomorrow."

"Oh ok...Tomorrrow?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

Hi

It's been too long. Sorry this took to long. I making another fanfiction solely based around someone else's animatic. Thank you for all the support. I wanted to give a shout out to those who either 1.voted or 2. added my story to there reading list

So, um...Thank you:

@KenmasAttitude

@KomalalsAKoala

@BrianPaclibar

@JBJason81

@gayFORone

@PuffinPuddin

@MrSnObOdY_8088

@LORD_EXPLOSION_BOY

@BiscuitOreo5

@FireFlames4115

@littlewemonloll

And to all the people who read me story. Thank as well.

Cya ❤