Chapter 29 - Bryan

Bryan's POV

A smile graces my face as I feel the tiny warmth against my side. Without opening my eyes, I pull Jesse right up against my body, breathing in his alluring cherry blossom scent. Jesse lets out a tiny groan and slings his arm over my chest and wraps his legs around one of mine. I let out a light chuckle and press him closer to me. I bathe in the serenity of his embrace, listening to the steady sound of his breathing.

Last night was beyond amazing. Since the first night I saw this beautiful, blushing boy at that night club almost eight weeks ago, he refused to leave my thoughts; not even for a second. And last night I finally got to have him again. It felt so surreal to kiss him, to hold him and to make love to him. I've only gotten to hold him in my arms three times since we met and never for this long. I don't want this moment to ever end.

But of course the universe is cruel and I feel Jesse stirring in my arms. I wonder if I pretended to be asleep if this moment would last longer. I feel him lift his head from my chest and he lets out a soft laugh, pressing a light kiss on my exposed peck. His silky smooth lips, send jolts of pleasure coursing through my body.

He slowly slides his naked body up mine and I force myself to remain unresponsive, ignoring the heat that immediately rushes to my groin. If I open my eyes now, that would be a cue for him to leave. I want to stay in bed with him forever.

He stops moving for a few seconds, only to reposition himself so that he is straddling me; gently rocking back and forth on my naked crotch. My body shivers with immense pleasure in response to his actions and I can't restrain myself any longer. I grip his hips, trying to still his provocative rubbing against my already rock hard erection.

Jesse chuckles. "I knew you were awake." My eyes flash open and Jesse laughs at the guilty look that is no doubt plastered on my face.

I audibly gasp, forgetting how to breathe for a few seconds as Jesse's beauty literally takes my breath away. He is wearing the most jovial and carefree expression that I have ever seen; yet his blueish grey eyes have a hint of mischief and lust in them. His blonde hair is sticking up in all directions, a memento of the pleasure filled night that we shared.

The morning light streams in from the window behind him casting a gold glow all around him. His flushed cheeks complement his flawless, sun-kissed skin. He is the embodiment of perfection.

As I stare into his complex, thoughtful and captivating eyes, I know that all I'll ever want is him. He's exactly what I have been searching for but I just didn't fully realize that until now. I love him and I know I will love him for the rest of my life.

"Officially be my boyfriend," I whisper hesitantly, raising my voice a little at the end. Even though I know he will say yes, I can't help the little seed of doubt in my heart, that he might not be that into me.

"Yes, although I kind of already assumed that we were boyfriends," Jesse replies sheepishly and I chuckle as his adorably flushed cheeks heat up even more.

"Come here, my little tomato. Let me smother you with kisses," I murmur and Jesse immediately chuckles and connects our lips.

*********************

"You're sexy when you cook," Jesse purrs and I hear the clicking of a camera.

I chuckle and turn around to face him. "Did you just take a picture of my butt?"

Jesse smirks and gets up from his seat at the kitchen island and saunters towards me. I can't help the groan that escapes me as I watch his seductive approach. He stops when he's right in front of me and my gaze drifts down to his slightly swollen red lips. I gasp when I feel a hard slap on my left butt cheek. My mouth hangs open as I watch the little devil tomato chuckle.