Then you see Yeri's mouth twitched to a smirk as she and Joy shared a knowing glance. "What are you two up to?" You ask with a low voice as Joy returns her smirk. "Don't worry Y/N, we'll handle it."

"I'm concerned, " You sigh and leaned back on your chair with your arms crossed to your chest, Your eyes watch Joy's fingers as she makes small circles, then suddenly Taehyung stopped talking abruptly, making the host furrow his eyebrows and making Jennie stares at him in confusion.

"Mr. Kim, " Are you alright?" The host asks as Taehyung looked stiff and his posture rigid. Joy uttered something you couldn't quite comprehend.

"I'm fine, " Taehyung squeaks. "But my ass isn't-" His hand clamps his mouth before he can even finish, making the audience let out a snort, including you. Jennie pursed her lips to a thin line as the host tilted his head again. "Pardon?"

Taehyung immediately stands, jolting the chairwoman from her seat, "I came from Ass-tralia, explains my gorilla ass cheeks!" And on cue his hands landed a spank on his ass, making the audience red with laughter as Jennie finally gives in and laughs along with the audience.

"Joy, it's my turn." But the older girl subtly raised her palm signaling for her to be patient, this only made the younger girl pout and wait.

"Mr. Kim, " The host repeats, "Are you alright?" Taehyung's face immediately turns red as he opens his mouth.

"Dora and boots make me wet."

This time the crowd erupts in laughter, the host covered his mouth with a fan as his face turns to a shade of red. Your boss threw her head back as laughter falls from her lips uncontrollably. Yeri laughed as well with you, Joy's mouth twitched to a cruel smirk as Taehyung visibly reddens from embarrassment.

"See, " Joy turns to you with a playful smile. "There's never a dull moment when you're with us Y/N." Wheezing as you try to regain your breath from all that laughing Yeri grins and threw her hair back. "Facts biatch."

"Wrap it up!" Taehyung snarls as he leaves immediately, leaving your boss who hasn't said anything throughout the interview. "And tell the masses that it was all an act, goodbye ladies and gentlemen!" He snides and leaves the room, Jennie's eyes follow him with scrutiny.

The host coughed, "Well folks, thank you for joining us today." He then looks at the camera. "Have a wonderful afternoon." On cue, the lights turned off and the audience begins to stand as they talk about today's interesting events. Jennie met up with you and the other demons in the staff room.

"Be honest with me," She says before turning to the three of you with a brow raised. "About earlier...was that your doing?" Joy smiled and nodded. "Huh," Jennie hums, then a smile break past her lips.

"Good,"

"Huh?" You say dumbfounded, "You aren't angry at the fact that we somewhat ruined your interview?" Chairwoman Kim just shook her head with a grin, "If anything Secretary Bae, it would be Taehyung that ruined my interview with his self-centered approach."

She then grabbed her bag and gestured us to follow her, "And besides, this interview blows."

Yeri giggled, "True," Then turned to Joy who's fidgeting with her pen. "Wanna get something to drink?"

The tall woman smiled and shook her head sideways, "Later after I drive home our empress." Then turned to look at you with a grin, "Let's go Y/N, call it a day today." You opened your mouth to protest but were cut off by your boss.

"Yeri will take it from here Y/N," Jennie then held your hand comfortingly. "Call it a day."

You nod and bowed at her, "Thank you, Chairwoman Kim." She chuckled and left with Yeri who gave you a wave, Joy wrapped an arm around your shoulder, "Let's go." She escorts you to her car with a hand wrapped around your waist and opened the passenger door for you.