Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

Work is being a bitch to me today, heck even my coffee is being a bitch today, it burned my fucking tongue- ok girl, chill......we're in the conference room with our investors and architects that Ms. Kim hired, we're currently discussing about how the boutique should be built and an interior designer joins us as well. 

"I think it's better if we stick to our plain off-white interior for the outside of the building." The designer states while the architects nod. I sat with an iPad on my hand and the stylus on the other, I kept myself busy by looking at our shares.

"Ms. Hwang." My boss whispered. "I need you to email Seulgi for our shared boutique." 

"Duly noted, Ms. Kim" I affirmed and start drafting my mail. "Ms. Kim." I whispered as the debate and whatever the other people were talking about overlapped. 

She turns to be with a raised brow, "You have a board conference with the other Chanel managing committee after this." She exhaled sharply. 

"Very well." She brush the sleeve of her suit. "Looks like we got ourselves a busy day today, Y/N." I chuckled, she then turns to me again.

"Aren't we always busy?" I ask with a curled smile on my lip. Ms. Kim returns it with a smirk. 

"And I trust that you'll keep up." It was my turn to smirk. "Haven't I always?" 

"Yes." She answers with sincerity. "And I'm happy to have you as my secretary." 

My pride swelled, "My pleasure, Ms. Kim." She smiled and turned her attention back to our hired designer and architects. Debates and ideas swinging back and forth. 

After an audience with them, we headed straight to the restaurant and into Ms. Kim's private booth to discuss matters with the other Chanel managing committee. 

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen." Ms. Kim has greeted as we both sit down on the cushioned seat. Wine bottles were already prepared for us, the menus were placed on top of each side of the plate. 

"Good morning." They replied, I take out the plans from my clipboard. "Excellent, we'll start off with the boutique in Lotte." 

A man in his mid 20's with a white suit speaks up. "As you can see, with a lot of visitors come and go in Lotte World we can say that the sales have been spiking high." 

"And our buyers?" Ms. Kim asks as she places her chin on top of her palm, eyeing his for his answer. The man cleared his throat. "Mostly men and women in their mid 20's, maybe even older." 

"Good to hear, how about the one near Shinsegae Kangnam Department?" 

"Same as Mr. Kim," a woman interjected. My boss inhaled sharply, "We'll be establishing a new boutique with Prada." Their eyes immediately snapped to mine, yet I didn't falter. They give me inquisitive looks and nods before turning their attention back to Ms. Kim. 

"Y/N, the designs please." Ms. Kim signaled. I take out the clipped sketches and designs from the board, and slid it over the table for the other managers to see and study. The return it immediately and shared each other a look. 

"So we'll be going with a classic plain white?" The same woman ask. The man waiting for our response. 

"Yes, yes we will." Ms. Kim answered. 

"But we'll be adorning it with a Renaissance DNA to the buildings." I added, they turn to me. "Have you spoken about the designs with Prada yet?" 

"They'll be arriving here after your departure." Ms. Kim answered with a firm tone, they nod in acknowledgement. 

"Y/N, have you emailed Irene's secretary yet?"