"Yes a relationship" fetain confirmed rolling his eyes. Anything but this.

"Guysss" I whined, "anything but this" I said as I face planted slowly on the table.

"Geez, it's not that bad." Shalnark said chuckling at me.

"When a PLAYER has to attempt to get into a RELATIONSHIP, it's really bad". I raised my head it look at him before bringing it back down.

"Your such a baby" Phinks says while he nudges me playfully in the arm.

"I'm dared to get into a relationship, the number one player in school, did you expect me to buy tea and drink with my pinky out". I said with my head still lowered.

"Yea a big baby" knuckle added.

"You watching these cheesy romantic movies got the best out of you so much that you dared ME this". I said as I raised my head to gaze at him.

"I don't watch romance movies" he stated. We all raise and eyebrow at him as he looks at us and adds "all the time" before looking away embarrassed. I sighed in defeat throwing my head back, 'I'm not getting out of this with these stubborn freaks' I thought as I looked at the once again the scoffed before accepting.

"Fine, I'll accept your shitty dare"  I say stuffing my hands in my football jacket pockets that had my name in the back, avoiding there's gaze. I looks back to see them slightly surprised at my answer, 'they thought I was gonna decline?', thinking like that makes it seem like i want a relationship, tch as if.

"I'm doing this to get this dumbass dare out of the way, and to prove im capable of a relationship, not cause I want one". I say narrowing my eyes at each one of them.

"Sureee" fetain says teasing me

I flick him off before Turning my attention back to knuckle

"And who do I have to 'date'?" I ask putting on 2 fingers in each of my hands to the last part sounding annoyed. It'll be really easy if it's any girl on this school who stares at me waiting for me to give them my full attention, even if it's just a second. All I would have to do is bring them here and boom, I win just like that. I smirk, 'easy' I thought thinking about it.

"definitely not one those girls who squeal over you, it'll be to easy" He answers. 

I frown 'fuck'

"We need to find someone that's hard to get, and see how you like it" He adds. "I don't." I reply annoyed with how this is going . "And that's why we're doing it". He states before bringing his hand up to his chin in a thinking position, I slump and close my eyes.

"We could have him date one of the people from the soccer team, there pretty challenging and fierce" shalnark suggests. Everyone looks at him for a moment before nodding immediately.

"But who is the actual question" uvogin adds. Everybody thinks hard while I just roll my eyes out of Boredom and annoyance. "I've got someoneee ~" phinks sings proudly. Everyone looks at him curiously while I glance at him unamused.

"Killua." He says confidently. The whole table goes quiet before knuckle speaks up,

"Killua Zoldyck?" He asks slightly shocked.

"Killua Zoldyck." phinks confirms.

I look at there faces, they all looked shocked and amused, "you guys make it seem like a hard to get person" I say as I cross my arms confused. Everyone slowly looks at me like I have two damn heads.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I say slightly angered.

"Thee Killua Zoldyck" fetain says,

"one everybody wishes to wake up next to on there bed everyday" phinks adds,

"one who denies every boy and girl who asks him out" uvogin adds,

"and actual hard to get" knuckle finishes.

"Oh please" I start snorting, "seems like about girl and guy I run into, but now look at them, on there knees begging for me to be there's and there's only" I say proudly, classic playboy.

"Your so full of yourself freecss" uvogin playfully pushes me.

"I mean, when you look like this" I say gesturing both of my hands to my whole body up and down , "who wouldnt be full of it."

"I guess playboy is just gonna have to see it for himself" Fetain states.

"Don't come to us saying we didn't worn you" knuckle sighs before drinking his soda.

I scoffed. "Trust me, I won't." I say resting my head closing my eyes.

'Killua Zoldyck huh?, I'm up for a challenge' I smirk to myself.