꧁꧂

"so uraraka, why do you wanna become a hero?" midoriya asks the girl next to him.

"oh um.." uraraka trails off, avoiding eye contact with all of us.

"you can tell us uraraka. we don't judge" iida reassures her.

"okay then. well um, for the money." uraraka quietly says, still avoiding eye contact.

"the money?" iida and midoriya say in unison. you just stand in silence, listening in.

"if we're cutting to the chase, then yes. the money." uraraka sighs, looking at the three of us. "i'm sorry if it sounds greedy. you have such great motivations and i'm just here. i hope you don't think any less of me now." uraraka says.

"of course not!" midoriya quickly says, placing a hand on the girls shoulder. "i can't judge you for wanting to support your family." he smiles in reassurance.

"well it's not entirely for me. my family owns a small construction sight and we haven't had good business lately." uraraka admits. she then grabs the bottom of her skirt and looks at us with determination "that's why i'm gonna become a pro. so they can both live an easy life." uraraka declares.

"that's beautiful. so noble, bravo." iida praised, clapping. midoriya nods with a smile on his face.

you suddenly hear a laugh and you see all might peeking the corner with a small bag.
"YOUNG MIDORIYA! LUNCH! wanna eat with me?" all might asks while doing a weird pose.

midoriya looks at all of us and we nod, letting him go. all might also looks at you and smiles "YOUNG RAI! YOU TOO! I WANNA SAY A FEW WORDS!" all might exclaims. you raise an eyebrow and look at iida and uraraka. they nod and you look at midoriya who's also nods.

"okay" you shrug, following all might and midoriya. you and midoriya make eye contact and you raise an eyebrow, mentally talking.

'why does he wanna see me?'

'maybe the usj attack'

you nod and think back on the deflated man you saw.

meanwhile...

"what do you think all might wanted deku for?" uraraka asks iida.

"i heard that when all might was attacked during the usj, midoriya went in to try and save him. maybe that's what it's about." iida said

"also, remember what asui said on the bus?" iida asks, they both think back

your quirk is a lot like all mights

"since their quirks are so similar to each other's, it's possible all mights taken a liking to him." iida said.

"well why would he want rai then? her quirk is nothing like all mights or dekus." uraraka said.

"with rai, i'm not exactly sure. maybe something happened at the usj with her." iida said.

'all might and izuku midoriya huh, and rai. she's strange' todoroki thinks, eavesdropping on the two's conversation.

꧁꧂

"so let me get this straight. you have a power that can be passed down from one generation to another and you gave it to midoriya? that's also why you look like this? because the power is running out?" you recap everything all might told you.

"that's the gist of it" all might says. you nod and hum "i'm guessing there's a reason no one else knows about this?" you ask.

both all might and midoriya nod. "yes. so i'm asking you to not tell anyone. it's for both of our safety." all might asks.

both him and midoriya look at you with pleading looks. you nod "i won't tell anyone." you say. the two let out breaths of relief.

"so that explains why you said you were a late bloomer. and why you didn't have a quirk the first time i met you." you say, looking at midoriya. he nods in response.

"only 50 minutes?" midoriya asks all might as he pours tea.

"yeah. that's about how long i can use my power. i overdid it too many times." all might says in disappointment.

after coughing up his entire blood circulation, all might hands us two cups of green tea. you happily take yours and sip away while listening to their A and B conversation.

                                     ꧁꧂

the bell rings and you stand up and grab your bag. you look at the door and see your classmates standing there.

"um, what the heck are you all doing here?" uraraka asks. "do you have some business with our class?" iida asks, moving his arms everywhere. "why are you holding us here? i won't let you take me hostage!" grape boy whines.

"they're scouting out the competition. we're the class that survived a real villain attack." bakugo answered. "why else would they be here, they just wanna see who they're up against at the sports festival." bakugo adds. "at least now you know what a future pro looks like"

"now move it extras." bakugo demands. the class start freaking out and iida starts waving his arm at bakugo "you can't go around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" he scolds bakugo.

"so this is class 1-A. i heard you guys were impressive but to me, you sound like a bunch of egotistical maniacs." a purple haired kid said. "is everyone else in the hero course as delusional as you?" he says, referring to bakugo.

"i wanted to be in the hero course like many others but was forced to choose a different track." the purple haired kid said.

"i didn't cut it the first time but i have another chance now. if any of us do well, the teachers can transfer you guys out for us. scouting the competition? maybe some here are but me, i'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your best, i'll take your spot right from you." the kid finishes.

"acting real bold for someone not in the hero course, don't you think?" your class look back at you and separate so you can make eye contact with the purple haired kid.

"you're making it sound like you got this is the bag. if you had it in the bag, why aren't you in this class?" you say as you start walking forward. your classmates start whispering for you to stop but you ignore them.

"excuse me?" the purple hair kid scoffs. you stand at the front of the group, right next to bakugo. "you heard me loud and clear. don't say things you can't back up. not only will you be trying your hardest, but all of us will. don't make it sound like it'll be a walk in the park taking one of our spots." you say. you and the boy have a glare down, the tension rising.

"you're another egotistical one huh? you think you're so high up just because you're in the hero course?" you scoff and cross your arms.

"oh i know i'm high up. i can actually back up my words with my skill. can you? we'll see who ends up on the podium but." you say. you and the boy's noses are almost touching and you smirk

"i highly doubt that person will be you" and with that, you start pushing past students.

"HEY! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MU-" the white haired boy gets cut off by you tilting your head to the side, your eye starts to glow and the wisp follows it.

"something wrong?" you smirk. everyone gets quiet, backing up.

you turn back around and start to walk away, "and move out the way. my classmates wanna get home." you say. you smirk as you turn the corner.

i'll crush everyone and win.