Let's draw! Album x Bone

Requested by StarWoodyAndYinYang

Plot: Album is flattered when she sees Bone drawing a picture of himself and her, and she drops her restraining order on Bone so they can become drawing buddies.

(A/N): Platonic Album x Coconut

Album's POV

"Hey Album, I've got a challenge for ya!" My friend Coconut announced. "Oh, but maybe it will be too difficult for you~"

I chuckled, sitting next to him on a rock. "What is it, Coco-brain?"

He pointed over to another distant rock where Bone was sitting. "I wanna see you get close to Bone, and then run over so you can tell me what the guy is doing!"

I gasped, "Why Bone?"

"'Cuz I ain't going near him..." Coconut replied.

I sighed, "Okay..."

I quietly walked over to Bone's location, and I got close enough to see that he was...drawing?

As I squinted to see what Bone was drawing, I saw a picture of him and I...holding hands?

Wow, that's...actually adorable, and really sweet...

He sighed, putting down the picture.

I started to feel bad for him. Bone might actually be a really nice guy, but for some reason, nobody likes him! I don't really know why...

I heard Coconut shout in the distance, and I ran over to him.

"So, what is he doin', Al?" He asked me, using my new nickname.

I blushed lightly. "I saw Bone drawing a picture of him and me..."

Coconut raised an eyebrow, then smirked. "Maybe he has a crush on you~"

I punched his shoulder. "Shut up!"

"Ouch!" The brown male rubbed his shoulder where I had punched him, then chuckled, "Well, you wanna talk with him?"

Do I?

I thought about what he said, and pondered it for a moment, before deciding. "Yeah, I'm gonna talk to him. But first-" I ripped the restraining order I had against Bone. "Now I can see him..."

Bone's POV

I looked at the picture I draw of Album and I. We were holding hands, running in a field of grass.

I always had a crush on her, but I don't think she would want to be near me...

Until a mysterious person tapped my shoulder. I turned around, and saw it was Album!

"Hey Bone." She greeted me. "I saw your drawing, and I thought it was cute. And I was wondering if I could become your drawing buddy?"

I gasped, "You...want to be near me? What about the restraining order?"

"I ripped it up."

Wow...she actually wants to be around me.

I pulled her into a hug. "Of course!" When I released her, I took out some blank sheets of paper.

"Let's draw!"

Coconut's POV

I grabbed Telescope to spy on Album and Bone, and I smiled when seeing them sitting next to each other, drawing.