Sweet naps~ Oodle x Reader

Requested by MystikHope

Plot: Oodle refuses to sleep, using his powers to keep him awake, but (Y/N) finally convinces him to sleep.

Your POV

I watched as Team 6 was up for elimination, and Oodle read out the votes.

"And with 3197 votes, Pitchfork is eliminated!" He announced.

"Hmph, she deserved it..." Dominoes complained.

I could see how guilty and sad she felt before Oodle sent her to Doodleverse.

"Alright then, everyone! The next challenge-" Oodle stopped talking, and let out a huge yawn.

"Oodle, are you tired?" I asked him, feeling concerned.

His eyes opened, and he snapped his fingers, giving him a boost of energy. "Huh? No, I'm fine (Y/N), but I appreciate that you care!"

I blushed lightly, "Right..."

I've been worried about Oodle. He's done this before, and I have never seen him sleep. He gets tired, then uses his powers to get energy. But...he should be sleeping! It's healthier!

And...I care about him...

"So anyways, the next challenge is to make the best painting! Whichever team makes the worst painting is up for elimination! Get ready, set, go!" Oodle announced.

I chuckled as I saw the contestants rushing to their canvases and try to paint something good, but then I looked back at Oodle. He still looked...tired, but he woke himself up with his powers!

I can't take it anymore!

"...Oodle! We need to talk!" I blurted out.

Oodle turned around to face me. "Oh, uh, what is it, (Y/N)?"

With a newly found confidence, I expressed, "You need to sleep! What you are doing isn't healthy! Sure, using your powers to be energized occassionally is fine, but you need real, natural sleep!"

He seemed shocked at my sudden force. "B-But I need to host the show!"

"Then...I'll host the show for now. Or maybe cancel it for now." I suggested. "Just...please get some rest..."

Oodle sighed, "Well, I guess I can take a short nap..."

I smiled, and pulled him on for a hug. "Thanks Oodle. It really means a lot to me that you are well!"

Oodle's POV

I felt my face heat us as (Y/N) hugged me. They...really do care about me...

But I had one last idea!

"Um, if I am going to take a nap, would you take it with me?" I asked, doing the 👉👈

I could see (Y/N)'s face turn a shade of red. "O-Oh...sure!"

We both got in bed, and began napping.

And I really did need this...

Sweet naps~