She is too cute... Blanket x Candle

Requested by TwistedIndeed

Plot: Blanket opens up to Candle about what sports she likes, and they turn out to both like the same sports.

Candle's POV

I was looking at Blanket, who was sitting alone, as usual.

Lately, we figured out that she likes sports. I was honestly shocked that someone like HER was into that.

I mean, Blanket is so quiet, shy, cute- wait, did I say cute? Of course she isn't...cute.

Why would I think that soft voice, and gentle eyes are cute?

Darn. She is cute.

I quietly approached the shy girl, and sat next to her. "Hey Blanket?"

She jumped. "H-Huh?"

She is too cute...

"Look, I know you don't talk much, but you are apparently super good at sports. Can we talk about that at least?" I asked her.

Blanket was silent for a few seconds, then muttered, "O-Okay..."

I grinned. "So, uh, are you into Basketball? I like it, but-"

"Yes!" Her voice piped up, seeming more confident. "Basketball is very fun! I also like soccer!"

I blushed lightly at her confidence. "Oh, wow! We, like the same sports!"

Blanket smiled warmly. "Um, do you like...playing Tennis?"

"Not exactly, but I would love to watch you play!" I hinted.

She grinned, "M-Maybe I will sometime...A-And maybe I can teach you..."

"Oh, that would be great!" I exclaimed. "Especially learning from you, cutie~"

I saw her face turn completely red, as she ran away from me.

Aw, she is so cute!