Chapter 4: Actions

Just then something flies by his window. It's Mr. Pigeon. "Not againnn..." Adrien groans. He transforms back into Chat Noir and chases after the akumatized villain. "Mr. Ramier, stop this!"

"Chat Noir you can't stop me from being with my pigeons this time! Everyone will be mine!" He lets out a belching maniacal laugh. Sleepy Parisians start emerging from their home, going onto the sidewalk and balconies to see what the ruckus is about. Mr. Pigeon grabs a handful of breadcrumbs from a paper bag on his hip. He tosses them over the crowd and everyone turns into pigeons.

"Well, that's new." Chat Noir thinks out loud.

"No kidding." Ladybug appears at his side.

"Good to see you, Ladybug."

"Give me your miraculouses before I turn you like I did my cute little friends here." The flock of pigeons he just transformed flies up at his whistle and charges at Ladybug and Chat Noir. The two run and duck behind the side of a building.

"Let's get this over with. Lucky Charm!" A ninja star emerges from her yoyo and falls into her hands.

"What's the plan LB?"

Ladybug looks around trying to figure out how to use her lucky charm. Before she can come up with anything, Mr. Pigeon flies around the corner. "There you are! Now give me your earrings so I can be with my pigeons forever!"

Ladybug sees how to use the ninja star. "Distract him, Kitty!"

Chat Noir does as she says and gets the villain's attention. He narrowly avoids the breadcrumbs. "Attack!" Mr. Pigeon blows his whistle and the pigeons fly towards Chat Noir's face. In the middle of his sneezing fit, Chat Noir won't be able to dodge the next wave of breadcrumbs. Mr. Pigeon reaches in the paper sack for more, but Ladybug already tore a hole in the bottom with the ninja star. In the middle of his stress, Ladybug easily swoops down and takes his bird whistles. She throws it on the ground and crushes it with her foot to free the akuma.

"Time to de-evilize!" She scoops up the dark moth in her yoyo and it emerges as a white butterfly. "Miraculous Ladybug!" When she throws it in the air, the ninja star explodes into a swarm of ladybugs. The pigeons are turned back into people, and Mr. Ramier is fallen on the pavement.

"Pound it."

"Oh no did it happen again? I was having a nightmare." Mr. Ramier apologizes again and again.

Ladybug helps him to his feet, "It's okay Mr. Ramier, we'll always be here to save you. Do you need help getting home?"

"It's okay Ladybug, I can walk it's just around the corner." Mr. Ramier walks home and the other Parisians go back to bed.

Ladybug turns to Chat Noir, "No more nicknames?"

Chat Noir wasn't sure if she would notice. "I've finally accepted that you don't share my feelings. It's time I move on."

Ladybug is hopeful he is moving on with Marinette but she doesn't know for sure. "Well regardless of feelings we make a great team Chat Noir," Ladybug smiles.

"That's for sure." Ladybug's earrings beep and she jumps away.

***

Marinette sleeps in the next day. Saturdays are her favorite. She gets dressed and goes down to the bakery to see her parents.

"Good morning Sweetheart! Do you want to help in the bakery today?"

Marinette gives her dad a kiss on the cheek, "I'd love to Papa but I was going to go dress shopping today for the dance." She told her parents about the dance over dinner last night.