Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *6*

So much for happy lol ;/ anywho, COMMMMMEEENNNNTTTT and Vote and Fan ;) haha i completely LUV YALL!

__________________________________________________

= Lizzy =

When I woke up, Justin wasn't beside me. Images from last night flashed through my mind. I smiled. Justin...was amazing. I don't know how many times I could think that. I stumbled out of bed and dragged myself downstairs, hoping to find Justin there. Instead, Pattie was in the kitchen scrubbing at some pot in th sink.

"Goodmorning." I singsonged as I stepped into the kitchen.

Pattie smiled over at me. "Morning, Lizzy. Help yourself to anything in the fridge."

"Thanks." I said and began to shuffle through the fridge's contents. I decided to settle on some cereal so I took the milk and scanned the cabinets for any type of cereal. I finally came across a whole stach of all sorts. Captin Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes... I reached for the Frosted Flakes and poured myself an entire bowl followed by the milk.

"You seem happy." Pattie observed.

I nodded, grinning. "I just feel good."

Pattie looked me over suspiciously. "Uh huh..." She crossed her arms. "I walked into Justin's room eariler to get the dirty laundry and I noticed he was rather snuggled up to you...asleep."

I almost dropped the milk as I was placing I back in the fridge. "Uh, Nothing happened. I swear. We were just talking and I fell asleep. He must have fallen asleep as well." I told her honestly, leaving out the kiss. Ok, so half-honestly.

I looked over, deciding whethe or not to believe me. "Ok. I trust you."

I smiled, blushing. "Um, where is Justin anyways?"

"Backyard playing Basketball." She motioned towards the back door. "When you see him, tell him I'm going out to get some groceries."

I nodded. "K." I slid into a chair and began to quickly eat up my Frosted Flakes. I've never been to eager to see anyone in my life. Pattie turned off the sink and left me alone in the kitchen. I finished up the cereal, dumped the dish in the sink (I'll wash it later), and slipped out the back door. I hadn't bother to wash up this morning. I probably looked like slob. I spotted Justin by some basketball hoop. He spun around, jumped, and landed the ball perfectly into the net. Slam dunk. I chuckled. Justin turned around, catching me staring at him. He grinned and walked over to me, tossing the ball over his shoulder.

"Goodmorning, Princess." He bent over and pressed his lips to my forehead, sending chills all the way down to my toes.

"Morning." I giggled.

He smiled, flicking his hair out of his eyes. I noticed a bead of sweat rolling down his red-hot cheeks. "You sure like to sleep." He observed.

I blushed. "Yeah."

He chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing." I responded without thinking. Justin smiled again and wiped sweat off his forehead.

"I'm in a real need of shower." He said, runnin his hands through his hair which just stuck to his fingers in response.

"Me too." I looked down at my oversized t-shirt, aka Justin's shirt. Funny how I didn't miss my own clothes at all.

"You can ahead and take shower." He slid his fingers between mine and led me inside. "I'll wait."

"Thanks." I mumbled. Gosh, he was really, truly incredible. I followed Justin upstairs. He handed me another t-shirt (red this to time) and a towel. I was about to head into the restroom when Justin's hand caught my arm and he pulled me to him. I must have stopped breathing. His caramel eyes met mine and I could swear I was beginning to melt. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, sending tingles down my spine. Justin's finger glided against my cheek, tracing my scar. I sucked in a deep breath as he slowly began to lean in. I though about last night. Justin searched my eyes before meeting my lips as if asking for permission. I smiled and pushed my lips to his. Gosh, it felt so freakishly right. I just wanted to stay here forever and not think of anything else. I ran my fingers through Justin's sweaty hair. I could no longer describe the feeling. Amazing just wasn't enough. Suddenly Justin pulled away, breathing hard.

"I should, uh, shower." I blushed. Justin flashed me a smile as I slipped into the bathroom. Holy crap. I leaned up against the door feeling woozy...in a good way. Thing have never felt so perfect.

+ Justin +

I slid into my room. Lizzy did things to me that I just...couldn't explain. She was something different. I still couldn't process the thought that someone was actually abusing her. Her own father. It wasn't right. Lizzy was stunning. I shook my hair, beads of sweat flying everywhere. Whoops. I chuckled. I grabbed some random towel off my hamper and dried my hair the best I could. Sometimes I sweat like an animal. I threw the towel aside as I heard the shower go on across the hall. Lizzy had just started showering.

Suddenly this strange feeling came over me. Something was off. Something didn't feel right. I felt like...I wasn't alone. I whirled around to see nothing, just the unmade bed and the closed window beside it. I shrugged it off but I still felt like someone was watching me. I must be crazy. I was abou to head out of the room when suddenly a large hand covered my mouth and pulled me back.

= Lizzy =

I turned off the shower and began to dry myself off. Everything felt oddly quiet. I pulled Justin's red t-shirt over my head and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. My hair was wet and messy and my scar was scabbing over. My black eye was gone and I actually looked almost normal for once. I though of Justin and smiled. I really did owe him a lot. I slipped out of the bathoom, pulling at the bottom of Justin's t-shirt which fell above my knees this time.

"I'm done!" I yelled. I was expecting to see Justin waitin for me but he was no where in sight. Probably in the room, I though. I walked towards it, turning the doornob and stepping inside.

My whole face turned pale and I almost screamed. Dad. Justin. My dad was there. He was staring at me with narrow eyes and an evil smirk across his lips. And worse... He was holding Justin captive with his arm, a gun pressed against his head.

I gulped. This couldn't be happening. No... How'd he find me? No... I was dreaming. I had to be. This was nightmare.

"Lizzy..." Justin croaked. His winced as my father tightened his grip around him. "Run." He managed.

I couldn't run. I was frozen. I wouldn't run anways. I wouldn't leave Justin here. Ever.

"Oh Lizzy." My father flashed me his decayed teeth and I cringed. "You didn't think you'd be able to hide from me forever, did you?"

I swallowed. "Dad." That was all I said. I looked at Justin, his eyes pleading me to run. I didn't.

"Let him go." I said but my voice cracked.

My father smirked. "I'm here to make a deal with you, Lizzy."

"Don't listen to him, Lizzy." Justin spoke causing my father to press the gun harder against his head.

"I'll do anything just don't hurt him." I cried.

Dad smiled. He was getting the reaction he'd wanted from me. "It's simple Lizzy. I'll let him go but you have to come back home with me. You are me daughter after all."

"Lizzy, don't..." Justin pleaded.

Tears were spilling out of my eyes. Why did this have to be happening? "Ok." I gave in. "I'll go just don't hurt him."

My father smiled, satisfied, but didn't let go of Justin. "Go get into the car. I'll be right down."

"Lizzy, listen to me..." Justin tried to say. I looked at him, an apologetic look on my face, and then slowly began to leave the room.

"Don't hurt him." I said again. "I'll do everything you say, Dad." He shot me a look and I left the room, heading downstairs and then towards the car. This shouldn't have happened. It's all my fault.

I slid into the seat of my father's old car, crying silently. Not long afterwards, my father appeared. He slipped into the drivers seat.

"You didn't hurt him, did you?" I cried.

My father smirked. "He's fine. Just knocked out."

I gasped but didn't say anything. I hated my father now more than ever. He pulled out of the driveway.

"You're in so much trouble, Lizzy Keegan." He said. I sunk down in my seat, more and more tears spilling out.