I Want Them Back

Desolate Planet

On a planet far rom civilization, immediately following the end of the events of WandaVision. Alec

Tepes was living with his grief from the loss of his boyfriend and his grandmother.

The pain from he grief was so great he couldn't take not seeing his loved ones in person.

"Why did they leave me?" Alec said to himself as he stared at the sand.
"I want them back. I want them back." Alec said as he looked up to the sky with his eyes glowing pearl white.

He flew up to he sky into space which revealed that the planet he was on was the only planet in this universe.
His boby began to glow pearl white energy.

He curled into a ball at the center of the universe and released a great amount of energy into the universe. Creating more planets similar to the ones in his main universe.

After the creation of more planets, Alec returned to the desolate planet and stood of the land and released another great amount of power that created an alternate Earth

After the creation of more planets, Alec returned to the desolate planet and stood of the land and released another great amount of power that created an alternate Earth. From the alternate Earth his power extended to the other planets creating more civilizations.

Once everything was finally created, Alec went to South Africa on this alternate planet to his home in Hout Bay. Inside the castle on the hill called Castle Dracula.

He rushed inside repetitively yelled for his grandmother. He heard a voice call out to him.

"Granny!! Granny!?" Alex heard a voice call out to him.
"What?! Why are you yelling so much, I am ri-" Alec's grandmother said before Alec embraced her tightly while sobbing.
"I missed you so much, I'm so glad you came back to me." Alec said while sobbing uncontrollably.
"Awww my boy, I ne er went anywhere." His grandmother said in assurance while hugging him back.

"Am I interrupting something? I'll just come back later." A voice said behind Alec, a familiar voice.
"No come in Adam." Granny said to Adam when Alec turned around with tears rolling down his cheeks continuously.

"Adam! Thank God you came back too!" Alec ran into Adam's arms and they held each tiger tightly.
"Did I do something good? Why am I getting so spoiled.
" Shut up you idiot."Alex said while crying and chuckling.

Alec Tepes will return in Savior Gods: gods of tomorrow.