The Finale

Nightmare realm

"He's too strong, we won't be able to leave this place alive if things keep progressing like this. What's the plan, Alec?" Agatha said as she winced in pain.

Wanda, Agatha and Alec were in a heated battle against Nightmare. With Nightmare being in his home realm, he's power greatly exceeds that of all three of them combined. Nightmare is attempting to incapacitate Alec and Agatha so he can take control over Wanda to physically be in the real world to enslave everyone to their nightmares.

"You won't win Nightmare! Good always prevails." Alec said as he stood defiantly.
"Alec, you do realize you are in my realm. Not even the protector of the Metaverse has power more than me in my realm." Nightmare said as he raised them off the ground.

"Protector of the Metaverse?" Alec stared at Nightmare in confusion.
"You have no clue what you are? That's dangerous but I love dangerous." Nightmare liked his lips menacingly.
"Thisismylocation! Thisismylocation!" Alec cast a spell that made all sorcerers know their location.

"You have mocksy, but that is the reason you're the person to die." Nightmare made a fist and Alec screamed out in pain.

As Nightmare attempted to kill Alec, Doctor Strange arrived and warded off Nightmare.

"Stand back, demon! Are you okay?" Doctor Strange helped Alec off the ground.
"Where's Nightmare? You goy my spell." Alec said with a smile.
"Thanks for the help, let's get you all out of here." They all successfully left the realm but had left one of them behind.

"Where is Wanda? Agatha, where is she?" Alec became distressed as he knew the worst possibility could become reality.
"She was behind us, how could she have disappeared like that?!" Agatha exclaimed in frustration.
"Alec, get ready. You know what is about to happen." Doctor Strange said as he walked to the street with Wong arriving by his side.

Monica, Vision, Jimmy Woo, Darcy, the twins, Simon Williams and Adam Warlock arrive to fight the great demon, Nightmare.

"So who are we up against?" Jimmy Woo asked as he showed up with everyone.

"A demon that controls people through their dreams and he is controlling Wanda." Doctor Strange said as he prepared himself with everyone.
"We think, we think he is controlling Wanda." Alec said in defense of Wanda.

From out of Agatha's home arises Nightmare in all his green illuminating light with him came his demons.

"Mom! Mom!" Tommy and Billy ran to Wanda who came out of Agatha's basement.
"Are you guys okay? You didn't get hurt or anything?" Wanda said as she searched the twins for any bruises.
"Wanda, they are fine. How are you?" Vision walked towards them solemnly.
"What have you done Wanda?" Vision asked sincerely.

"I can fix it, trust me." Wanda said confidently.
"Can you, really?" Vision said before Nightmare began to declare.
"I will break free from hex and take control of this world and extend my power and then take over the throne of the underworld which will finally belong to me, the rightful heir." Doctor Strange and Wong looked at each other in confusion.

"That's a lot of bullshit right there." Doctor Strange retorted.
"Strange, you're working no bad language." Wong said sternly.
"I'm not a child, plus..." Doctor Strange said before Nightmare attacked them.

"Monica! Where are you?" Blue Marvel yelled as he arrived to the battle.
"Adam, a hand would be real helpful." Monica said as she held off nightmare demons.
"What the hell happened?!" Blue Marvel threw the demons off Monica.
"Nightmare demon wants the world so he can be the devil." Monica summed up of what the situation is.