Something Strange Is Happening

*Electric buzz*

"We have confirmation that Wanda Maximoff has the ability of posing a threat inside and outside the WestView anomaly." Hayward announced as he gave everyone a debrief.

"Director Hayward, we don't have true confirmation that she poses a threat." Jimmy said in defense of Wanda. "The behavior Maximoff showed yesterday was clear signs she is unstable." Hayward said starting to become suspicious of Jimmy.

"Were there missiles on the drone that was sent in?" Monica questioned as she entered the room. "Excuse me?" Hayward became defensive. "Were the drones armed with missiles, ACTING director Hayward." Monica said defiantly.

"The missiles were necessary for protection against Maximoff." Hayward said. "From Wanda? A drone is an inanimate object why does it need protection?!" Monica said angrily. "Do you know who you are talking to?" Hayward said. "I think we just need to calm down." Jimmy tried to calm everyone down.

"I think I do. I'm talking to the man who is filling in the role of someone he can never be. My mother." Monica said.

"Wanda was snapped away and when she came back, to her she had just lost the live of her life. Try to have some empathy! If she was a threat she would've killed me but I'm still standing here aren't I." Monica said.

*Electrical buzz*

"Adam, I'm home! Where are you?!" Troy exclaimed as he looked for Adam. "I'm in the upstairs bedroom!" Adam yelled. "Hey honey, what's up?" Troy looked at Adma concerned. "Nothing, I'm just glad you're finally home from work." Adma said with a smile

"I went over to Wanda's place, Adam you know I don't work." Troy said. "I must have forgotten sorry. What do you want to eat tonight?" Adam said as he was about to walk out the room.

"We're having dinner with Wanda and Vision tonight. I told you this morning." Troy looked at Adam worried. "I was thinking about that, I think we shouldn't go." Adam said with his back facing Troy.

"Adam you were the one who came up with the idea. You were ecstatic about it, what is wrong?" Troy walked over to Adam. "Honey I'm fine, it's just that-" Troy walked back after seeing Adam's eyes. They were black.

"Who are you?" Troy asked defensively.
"My love, I'm Adam, your boyfriend. What's the matter?" Adam turned around showing his hollow eyes.
"No you're not, I'm going to ask again who-" Troy said before the front door opened.
"Honey I'm home!" Adam yelled from downstairs.
"Alec, don't get mad." The Adam imposter said.
"No one is mad, you just need to leave...for good." Troy said as his hands began to glow white.
"You can't eject me out of this reality, I'm the reason you have this life, cousin." The Adam imposter said.

"Honey, what's wrong? You look frightened." Adam walked into the room. They imposter vanished.
"Nothing, let's head over to Wanda. I need to get out of this house." Adam and Troy left the room with Troy looking at the room a while longer before leaving.

*Electrical buzz*

"We've managed to gathered more information on the WestView anomaly. Today we received footage of someone entering the anomaly. This was two days before Captain Rambeau entered WestView." Jimmy said as they watched the footage.

"Doctor Lewis? Where are you going?" Jimmy and Monica followed Darcy to the evidence room. "I recognize him but we don't know much about him except for his name, Alec Tepes." Darcy said as she held his ID. "Since he entered the hex willingly does that make him a victim?" Monica asked.

"But how did he know about the hex? Not even the FBI knew about it till we got word of the missing witness." Jimmy said. "He could have abilities like Wanda and probably sensed the CMBR from the hex." Darcy suggested a reason.