The Deaths Of...

*Agatha's lair*

The Sovereign

The planet, The Sovereign, was under attack by Kronus alone and was on the brink of self emplosion. There were thankfully two cosmic heroes there to defend them. Adam Warlock and Alec Tepes, they fought well against Kronus and were able to put up a good fight.

Kronus unfortunately came out victorious with Adam Warlock close to death. Alec was trying to evacuate all the Sovereign people but Kronus came and was ready to kill again.

"The End is near, it's wise you surrender and die as a hero, Alec."
"You know dude, I'm clearly not going to surrender especially since my boyfriend is Adam Warlock."
"Die! You freakishly tall freak of nature!"
"Alec, quick! Go ahead without me! You have to help the Avengers stop Thanos!"

"I can't leave you! Beat his ass and let's leave together!"
"Don't argue, Alec! GO!"

*Alec runs towards a bi-frost esque hall but is thrown back by Kronus*

"I'm sorry but fate is something you can't control and you shouldn't try to."
"I'll use your own hands to gauge out your eyes."
"Adam! Where is he!?"
"The loss of a loved one is the most powerful thing believe me, I've lost more than you can imgaine."

*Alec runs out of the hall to find Adam Warlock laying on the ground outside the hall badly beaten. As Alec stepped out the hall, he felt a powerful energy blast push him back a bit but he soon after rushed to Adam's aid*

"Adam, look at me. You have to stay with me, I can heal you before..."
"Alec, help the Avengers..."
"Shut up and let me heal you."
"Don't be pathetic. All your fates are set."
"Stay out of this jackass. I'll deal with you after I take care of...no no no no. I need more time, I'm not done. Please don't leave me. Adam, open your eyes! Adam! No!"
"I'll be fine, help the Avengers, my little hero..."
"You and Thanos, just made your ways onto my need to kill list."

*Alec said as Adam's ashes are being swept away with the wind. Alec turns and stares at Kronus before Alec dusts away*

"Beautiful..."

"Why are you making me relive this?"
"You took advantage of the hex to bring Adam back, am I right?"
"You never told me this."
"It was something I wanted to forget. It's to painful to realize it's the truth."
"Wanda, you're not so innocent either, let's head to your lowest point."

*Inside WestView*

"The person who created all of this is missing."
"Basically but there is someone I think is controlling Wanda."
"Her name is Agatha Harkness."
"I don't know any Agatha Harkness from WestView."
"She's Agnes, Vision."
"I knew there was something up with her."

"Someone is trying to enter the hex."
"Damn Adam, how do you know all these stuff?"
"I don't know, one of them got in."
"We should head to Wanda's place to see if we can find anything that casn tell us...hey Vision, was there ever two versions of you?"
"No why do you ask?"
"Then what is that?"

"Is that another Vision?"
"It's a different colour from Vision."
"Monica, Jimmy, Darcy go into Wanda's house."

"Hello! What is your name?!"
"It's just standing there."
"He's waiting for instructions."
"From who?"
"The other person that got in."

"I am the one with the instructions. God I wished that my human disguise would've remained entact upon my entry, oh well."
"I think I recognize that voice."
"How is that thing still alive, Vision?"
"I don't know what to say, Doctor."
"Who is he?"

"Ultron..."

*Inside Wanda's home*

"What are we looking for exactly? A Spell book? A map?"
"Darcy, you've watched WandaVision multiple times, what is something Agatha gave Wanda?"
"This plant, it was the gift Agnes gave Wanda when she first appeared."

"Great work, Darcy."
"What are you going to do with it, Adam?"
"Monica. You're power allows you to see the energy radiating off objects. Analyze this plant and see if you can find Agatha's house."
"I-I've got a trail, it's on almost everything but there's a strong straight trail that we can follow."

"Woah! Sounds like a big fight they're having outside."
"Guys, they'll need your help, I can handle this on my own."
"Monica, you're not sure what Agatha is capable of and what if Wanda is on her side."
"She isn't and I can hold my own in a fight. Adam they need you here, be the Blue Marvel."
"The what?"

*Wakanda*

"Are you okay?"
"Ahhh!"
"What? What is it?"
"He...he's here."

*The wind begins to blow as everyone is on their guard. A portal opens and out steps Thanos who defends himself against the Avengers while Wanda and Vision have their final moments before Visions death*

"Wanda, it's time."
"No."
"They can't stop him Wanda but we can. Look at me, you have the power to destroy the stone..."
"Don't."
"You must do it Wanda please. We are out of time."
"I can't."
"Yes you can. If he gets the stone half the universe dies."
"Its not fair, it shouldn't be you but it is, it's alright...you can never hurt me."
"I just feel you."

*Wanda then uses her scarlet magic to destroy the mind stone while the Avengers struggle to hold Thanos off. Wanda eventually destroys the stone*

"I understand, my child. Better than anyone."
"You could never."
"Today I lost more than you can know but now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all."

*Thanos uses the time stone to rewind time and bring Vision back. Wanda tries to stop him from killing Vision again but gets knocked down. Vision has the mind stone taken from him again as Wanda watched*

"Agatha,what do you have to gain from this?"
"Why Alec, I'm not gaining anything but just look at her face as she relives this beauty of a moment like you just did. You know get to witness how similar you and Wanda are."

"It's funny, that you want to bring up our trauma but I think you forgot Agatha that you have trauma of your own."
"What?"

*All three of them disappear from Wakanda*