"let her go" you warn with a stern voice. the two lackeys sense your anger and start to back up from the person on the wall.

"good. now scram before i do something i'll regret." you threaten. the two lackeys say nothing but slowly start backing up further into the dark alleyway until the full on sprint away. your bloodlust was seeping through and they didn't wanna deal with that.

you sigh and look back at the person pinned on the wall, you start to walk up to them. "r-rai! thank you s-so much." your classmate says.

"no worries yayorozu. let's get out of here." you say, keeping your quirk active. you and yayorozu start to walk out the alleyway and when you face broad daylight, you deactivate your quirk.

"what happened?" you ask while side eyeing yayorozu. she stays silent for a while until she starts explaining. "i was walking around until these two men grabbed me and led to that alleyway" you hear her voice start to crack so you just drop it.

"just forget about it. it's over with." you quickly say. yayorozu nods and the walk is silent for a bit. just the sound of your shoes hitting the sidewalk puts you at peace.

you suddenly remember the reason you were out here in the first place and look at the breakfast restaurant across the street. "well, i came out here to get some breakfast, mind coming with me?" you ask yayorozu.

she looks at you and smiles softly. "i would love too!"

꧁꧂

"your green teas, young ladies. your food will be out shortly" the waitress says while putting two cups on your table.

"thank you" you and yayorozu say in unison, each grabbing a cup. you feel the steam from the tea rise to your face, warming it up.

"so, what were you doing out?" you ask while sipping your tea. "i was gonna go to the mall." yayorozu answers "how about you? unless you only here for breakfast." she asks you.

"i'm not entirely sure. i came out for breakfast then was just planning to wander around, looking for something to do." you answer honestly.

you hear yayorozu hum and you look out the restaurant window, watching two kids run around a flower shop. you take a sip of your tea and sigh, listening to the distant jazz music the restaurant offers.

"you know rai, i've always been interested in you. since the first day of school. i've always wanted to talk to you but you always seem so..... cold?" yayorozu timidly says, hoping she didn't hit a nerve.

you sigh and nod "yeah, i know. but like i said on the bus, i'm not good with interacting. especially with kids my age." you say. you see yayorozu nod and smile.

"i do remember that. but you have the class now! you shouldn't feel uncomfortable." she tells you. you let out a soft chuckle and nod "i do and i hope i get to know everyone." you say.

you and yayorozu talk some more. about anything that comes to mind. not long after, your food comes and you both eat in a comfortable silence. yayorozu just holds that kindness and calmness with her. makes her really easy to talk to.

꧁꧂

"you didn't have to pay, rai" yayorozu says, defeated. you simply shake your head "i asked you to accompany me, it only makes sense i pay." you say while walking around.

𝔹𝕠𝕝𝕥 [𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें