Brat | GeorgeNotFound

Start from the beginning

Of course, Dream and Sapnap knew about your relationship. They were the first people the two of you had told, the four of you being best friends and all. But they just didn't know the more... Sexual aspects that came along with it. Considering it wasn't their business, none of you minded. But they would always joke about how George's voice would sometimes sound more raw or scratchy than normal, or how he would shift more in his seat at times during live streams, or how he would complain about how his back and other parts of him hurt.

They didn't know the full of it, of course, but they had a good idea what the two of you had been up to the night before.

"Alright guys, we might have to let George and M/N get off here before they start a war or something," Dream chuckled. You knew that he had picked up on what was going on and was trying to come up with a liable excuse to let the two of you leave to do your... Thing.

"Aw, but Dream! This was just getting good!" Sapnap laughed out, running around the shared base of the four of you. Dream laughed and a bit of typing was heard. Sapnap went silent for a few seconds, his character not moving. You assumed he had gotten a message from Dream, by the way, he suddenly burst out laughing. "Fine! Fine... But you two better come back again tomorrow!"

"You know it, Sappy," You mumble before deafening and saying goodbye to your stream. "Well, the excuse Dream gave was pretty shit. So I'll be honest with you guys! I have a video coming up that I need to finish filming and editing! Dream wasn't sure on whether or not I wanted to tell you guys about it, so he just came up with a random excuse! Sorry today wasn't as long as usual!" You watch your chat roll by, seeing a bunch of hearts and words of encouragement and forgiveness for the short stream. "Thank you guys for not minding! I try to stream for at least an hour and a half, so today was a lot shorter than usual! But I promise the video will be worth it! Bye-bye guys and I think we'll be raiding Karl today! Bye! Love you, go tell Karl I wish him a good stream! Byeee!"

You hit the raid button and switch over to Karl's stream. You watch as the raid registers and Karl's face lights up, "YOO! M/N, thank you so much for the raid! I hope you had a good stream!"

'Thank you, Karl:3' You say in the chat, leaving before you could see the chat spamming your name.

---

"George," You call out, already knowing that he would be ready because he wasn't streaming in the first place.

"Yes, Master," He whined out, sitting on the corner of the bed, rubbing his legs together.

"Stop touching yourself right now." George complies, forcing his legs apart, leaving his full-on erection pressed against his shorts, slightly covered by his (your) oversized hoodie.

"Master-" You shoot George a look, instantly shutting him up as you slowly undo your belt.

"You were quite the tease today, baby, weren't you?" The smaller boy nods, biting his lip as he looks at you in horny excitement. "You want this?"

"Yes," He mumbles out.

"Louder."

"Yes! Please! I want this, M/N. Really. Why else would I tease you all day?"

You roll your eyes, slipping off both of your shirts to go and kiss the boy beneath you. George whines, wrapping his ankles around your waist and rubbing himself against your semi-erection, causing his own semi to become rock hard. You tug off his sweater, going down to mark his torso without much thought.

George whimpers, tugging at your hair as soft moans leave his mouth, "Master~"

You suck harder at the skin, leaving a dark purple bruise very obviously against his neck. You chuckle, "I guess no face cam for a while, huh?~"