Brat | GeorgeNotFound

AU: None/IRL
Story type: Smut
Warnings/Kinks: Master, overstimulation, BDSM, (slight choking but only a few seconds), crying, begging, also adorable aftercare uwu
Extra: I will now be making a point to include a lot more enthusiastic consent in my writing because it adds a spicy sweetness to it<3
-
Requested by @KaiwaiiJe

I hope you enjoy:)

Second Person POV-

You snarl softly, watching as George casually strolls by, swinging his hips. Typically, you wouldn't care. It was normal for George to walk with an extra sway in his step, most likely a result of the pretty privilege going to his head.

But the reason it peeved you off so bad today was the fact that he had been teasing you. Non. Fucking. Stop.

At first, it wasn't that big of a deal. A lingering touch when he handed you the coffee mug that morning, applying a little too much pressure to your nether regions while he was sitting on your lap, hot breath a tad too sticky against your ear as he whispered things a little too sensually then he should of.

Then he moved up to more... Obvious tactics.

He would subtly grind against your thigh, whimper into your ear, make suggestive comments and then act as if nothing had happened in the first place. He was acting... Innocent, if you would. But innocent in the way that he did on stream.

It was so annoying but so fucking hot at the same time. Gods, you just wanted to ruin him.

Respectfully or disrespectfully was completely dependant on how well he behaved on your upcoming stream.

"George," You call out, causing him to look behind him, sticking his hip out to the side to give his body a seductive curve. You scowl. "Get ready to stream, love. And try not to be too much of a needy slut while you're at it."

George bit his lip, watching as you retreat into your streaming room, "Yes, Master~"

You pause just before you shut the door, meeting his eyes with a dark look, "Behave. If you behave, then I'll think about maybe being nice."

You shut the door, walking over to your PC and booting it up, not even bothering to look at George before retreating away.

---

Dream wheezes out loud as George continues to crouch at your feet, his Minecraft character looking up at you. Typically, it wouldn't really mean much other than him just begging for stuff because he was too lazy to grind for his own. But this time... Well.

For the entire hour-long stream, he had been letting his voice get whinier than usual as he pleaded with you to give him what he wanted. Which, in case you forgot, was Minecraft materials. Totally nothing else. Nope. Not at all.

"Please M/N! I've been so good for you the entire stream! And you promised from the beginning that if I were good I would get a reward!"

You ignore the wheezing and laughing from Dream and Sapnap at the obviously suggestive voice he was using. The stream chat didn't think much of it other than George and you making inappropriate jokes, as you typically did. The only reason the two of you hadn't got caught yet was that neither of you were out to your fans. They knew you lived together, and that was the gist of it.

"I swear, if you keep talking like that I'll just spawn kill you over and over again."

"But M/N!" He whined out, moving his character closer to you. You roll your eyes, happy you had yet to get around to revealing your face (for no other reason than pure laziness. If you had the motivation to go out and have George take some nice photos of you to post on Instagram or to record a face reveal video, then you would. But you were just using Corona as an excuse by now. At some point you would do a face reveal. At least the productive side of your brain liked to think so, anyway), which meant to face cam. No face cam meant no one was able to see the biting of your lip from all of George's whining and pleading for you to 'give him what he wanted.' Only you and he knew what that really meant.