I Kissed A Boy | Dream

AU: None
Story type: Lime
Warnings/Kinks: Degradation kink, cheating, second thoughts before sex (but he ends up clearing it up and saying/thinking that he does want to have sex so yeah)
Extra: I don't condone cheating, but... Story purposes:)
-
Requested by (me. I'm a whore and got an idea on what to write. But I expect you fuckers to request more after this🔫😀🕶️🤏)

I hope you enjoy:)

First Person POV (Dream)-

I can feel my body relax as his hands slowly trail down the dip in my spine. My back arches against his touch as my mind fogs over.

'We shouldn't be doing this.'

He slowly leaves lingering kisses down my neck, the soft feeling of his lips gently pressing against my skin making me melt into him. My breath is shaky and I'm already a mess, despite us not even doing anything other than kissing so far.

'But fuck, why does it feel so good...?'

M/N smirks against my skin as his hands gently move themselves down to the waistband of my grey sweatpants, fingers nipping at the edge. I bite my lip and tangle my fingers into his hair. Despite me being 6'3", M/N not any taller than 6'4", he seemed to tower over me.

'How embarrassing,' I think. 'Submitting to him so easily.'

I whimper involuntarily, the noise seeming to stir something in M/N's stomach. However, despite his sudden burst of arousal, he doesn't seem to go any faster.

I whine out of impatience, speaking out in a breathy and needy tone, "M/N— M/N, please—"

"Please what?" He asks quietly into my ear as his fingers begin to finally linger under the waistband of my sweatpants. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, already knowing what was going to happen when I went over to his house, I could feel the soft fingertips massage gently at the skin below.

"Please— please hurry... I-I need it—"

He hums, the noise making my knees shake.

'Fuck.'

"Do you now?" I nod, biting my lip as I gently hump at his leg. I feel pathetic, but fuck does it turn me on. "Well, you obviously don't need it that bad if you can't even try harder to get it."

When I feel his hands begin to slowly slip out of my pants, I panic, "NO! I-I mean—" I can feel his movements stop, waiting for the words he knew were to come. "I need you... I need you so, so fucking bad— I want you to rail me into the wall until tears are streaming down my face and the only words I can say are your name and please. Fuck! I just need you to just fuck me—"

I take in a breath of sharp air as he whispers directly into my ear, "If you say so..."

M/N goes into overdrive, reaching a hand down my pants to grope and knead at my ass. The other one holds my hips against the wall as one of my legs wraps itself around his waist. I throw my head back and let out a slutty moan.

He shouldn't be allowed to have this effect on me, but he does. I love it, but also hate it. What would [Random girl name] think? We've been together for nearly three years now...

'Maybe we should stop...' Before I can even process the thought, I instantly correct myself. 'No, it'll be fine. Our relationship was falling apart, even before the cheating... I want this. No, need this. I want to have sex with him.'

I can feel M/N's growing bulge through his own sweatpants press against my thigh. In retaliance I begin to thrust my hips, giving some friction to my aching member.