Pretty Boy | Sapnap

AU: Minecraft
Story type: Smut
Warnings/Kinks: Daddy kink, praise kink
Extra: Yeah, yeah. Ik I haven't been on here since February. Leave me alone smh (/j). I moved and just sorta... Got caught up in the SMP stuff. I guess? Whatever-
-
Requested by godtiersimp (sorry it's so late, life has been kinda hell, ya know??)

I hope you enjoy:)

Second Person POV-

You grumble softly to yourself, pulling Sapnap closer to you. You smile as you hear his soft snores, snuggling into him. The two of you were currently out on a trip to gather supplies for the SMP. Sapnap was originally supposed to go alone, but he kept insisting that you come along. At first you were a bit annoyed, but once he gave you his surprisingly well working puppy dog eyes and hit you with the 'Dream said it was OK,' you couldn't resist.

You loved him, after all.

However, what you did NOT expect was for Sapnap to refuse to bring a tent without telling you because 'real men can tough it out in the woods.'

He was a dumbass.

A cute dumbass, yes, but still a dumbass.

So, where did that leave you? Well, it left you forced to set up the shelter. Because guess what Sapnap was doing? Setting up the fire (which isn't fair because he has fire powers so it takes literally no work) and looking for food.

Because he didn't bring any. Again.

How he wasn't dead yet was frankly beyond you, but oh well. But it was alright because he had you. One of the few people who he let his guard down around. It made you feel special, as weird as that sounds. He felt as if he could trust you enough to let himself go to you whenever he had a nightmare, crying into your arms as you held him close. The natural warmth he gave off contrasted heavily with the tears, causing them to evaporate into a thin steam. It was one of those little quirks that he had that made you love him even more.

Besides, the extra warmth that he let out made him perfect for cuddling.

Which brought you to where you were now, spooning your lovely boyfriend as you lay under a crappy, makeshift shelter next to a roaring fire. You were surprised that Sapnap was able to control his arsonist tendencies enough to not burn the shelter down, but you supposed that you should have at least a little faith in him.

But then you heard a very... Peculiar noise... Coming from Sapnap. You raised a brow, but ignored it. It wasn't uncommon for the smaller male to make noises in his sleep. It sort of reminded you of a dog, in a way. But if course you would never tell him that, much too scared to see his reaction.

But then you heard it again, as well as felt a bit of shuffling from Sapnap. Was he having a nightmare?

You frowned, pulling him closer to you, already knowing that it wasn't good for you to wake him up during his nightmares. The one time you did you nearly got turned into a crisp. Sapnap apologised profusely and had treated the small burn wound that you had received from the accident. In fact, you still had the scar. It was a harsh color against your (skin tone) skin that took up a small portion of your left shoulder. Sapnap still apologised every time he saw it.

You're drawn from your thoughts once more at hearing a noise from Sapnap that was an unmistakable whimper. You freeze before burying your face into his neck and letting out a deep hum. Sapnap lets out a gentle mewl and you can feel his hips buck a bit.

You decide to quit the 'I'm asleep' act by asking in a tired voice, "Sapnap? Baby? What're you doing...?"

Sapnap doesn't say anything, body not moving. You give him a second before he responds, "Uhm... Nothing. Jus-just go back to sleep."