Chapter 7: Not him!?

Jacob POV

We walked to the door to see Yn in a boys grasp.

" Let me go!!!" She yelled while her voice was cracking and she tried to pull away from him.

Craig quickly walked over to them and grabbed Yn.

" What are you doing back at my house!!!" Craig yelled while sending him a evil look. If looks could kill that guy would be 6 feet under.

" I came to get my Yn" he said smiling at her.

" B-but I don't l-love you anymore!!" She said trying to yell but failing.

" Take her upstairs" Kay whispered in my ear while looking at Yn.

She grabbed Yn and brought her over to me.

" Cmon Yn" I said in a calm voice.

I took her hand and led her to her room. When we got there she didn't say a thing.

" You okay Yn?" I asked in a calm tone.

" Yeah I'm i-m" she started but couldn't finish her sentences. After that she began crying. It hurt me to see her like this. I walked over to her and put my arms around her. Once she noticed what I was doing she put her face into my chest and cried harder. Her cries finally died down and she looked up at me.

" Sorry" she said trying to put on a smile.

" Its okay..do you wanna talk about what just happened?" I asked her.

" C-can i trust you?" She asked with a little smile.

" Yeah" I said sending her a smile back.

" Well.....ummm h-he" she started but was unsure if she could say it.

" Yn if you don't wanna tell me I just want to tell you that I won't be upset." I said.

" Okay...but I'll tell you soon I just don't think I'm ready to tell someone." She said

" That's fine." I replied.

" I'm gonna take a quick shower" she said.

I began to get up. " Okay...I'll see you when you come down." I said. I began to open the door.

" Wait" she said.

I turned around and she ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

" Thank you Jacob...I'm really happy to have someone so perfect" she said.

" Your welcome...but I know somebody who is way better than me" I said while looking down at her and smiling.

" You" I said and walked out of her room. I quickly peeped back in her room remembering something else.

" By the way..I left something for you under you pillow." and with that I left once again. When I reached the stairs I heard her laughing. I smiled because I knew exactly why she was laughing.

Yn POV

I quickly looked under my pillow after he left. There was $20 dollars and a little note. The note said:

Dear butthead aka Yn
Who knew such a big butt could beat a king in call of duty. I hope you like your stupid cash. By the way I made Ray put a piece of dookie on this dollar bill. Enjoy
Love ~ Your Pimp Daddy

Right after I read that all I could do was laugh. I was dying omj he is one weird dude. I took my quick shower and came out. I put on some pajama pants and a tank top. I walked downstairs to see no one in the living room. I went to Craig's room to see Kay and Craig kissing.

"Oooooo" I said cutting off there make out session.

I sent them evil smirks.

" What do we have here" I said smiling.

" Ummmm..." Craig said and all Kay did was blush.

" Yeah yeah ima leave y'all alon but don't be tryna do nothing" I said while laughing.

I was just about yo walk out when Kay said something that caught me off.

" That's what I should have said to you and Jacob" I stopped and turned around blushing. She smiled knowing that it was a good comeback.

" Shut up butthead" is all I could say back and then walking back into my room.

I went into my room and text Jacob.

Convo: J=Jacob,Yn=Y

Y: hey

J: Wassup beautiful

Y: Lol nothing but I hope you really didn't put dookie on my money.

J: I think I actually did.

Y: ewwww

J: Lol jk but wyd

Y: Chillin like a villain

J: That was cheesy...I like it.

Y: That's just because I'm sweet like that.

J: Whatever but you wanna have a practice after school tomorrow?

Y: Sure but where?

J: I know a place.

Y: Rapist lol

J: how could you..that hurt.

Y:Lol sorry but if I do go I have to ride with you.. Is that okay?

J: Yeah...just come out to my car after last period.

Y: okay I'll ttyl because I need to go to bed.

J: okay gn beautiful

Y: gn

I blushed at that last part. He is just so sweet. I put my phone on the charger and lay in my bed. I quickly fell asleep.

I'll be posting the next part soon...Vote and Comment what you think ~MisfitHippie