Chapter 2: New Kid?

Your POV

I get out of the car and walk into my school with Craig by my side. When I enter the school I go straight to my locker and Craig goes to his. Everyone was already in class because we were late so I took my slow time. I began walking to class and then BAM I bumped into someone. I couldn't really see who it was because my hair was all over my face.

"I'm sorry miss" the person said with a slight accent.

"No I'm sorry" I said while brushing the hair out of my face.

Then I finally saw his face. He was very nice looking and had a good taste in style. He dresses different  from most boys and I liked it.

"Are you okay?" He asked, taking me out of my trance.

"Umm...yeah" I said.

He stretched out his arm and helped me up. I stood up and brushed my self off.I began to pick up my books but he reached at the same time and we bumped heads.

"Sorry" we both said in unsion.

"Jinx" he said.

I giggled at his childish behavior. We finish gathering our things and stood up once again.

"Well I gotta get to class..see you around?" I asked.

"Yeah..see ya" he said and flashed me a beautiful smile that could make anyone melt in a second.

I quickly turned around and began to walk to my class.

"Wait" he said. I stopped and turned back around.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you show me where Ms.Cherry's Math Lab room is?"he asked me.

"Yeah..I actually have that first hour class as well" I said with a smile.

"Well I guess we can walk together" he smiled. "Okay"

Jacob POV

She was beautiful. The way her hair flowed down her back. And her simple but fashionable style was amazing. Her voice was beautiful as well. She had the most perfect body also. Just perfect.

We walked in silence until I had to ask her this question.

"So..does the beautiful girl have a name?" I asked. She put her head down..probably blushing while she shook her head yes.

"Well, can she tell me?"I asked. She lift her head and said " I'm Yn."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"I said to her.

She giggled. "Well, do you have a name?"she asked me.

" I'm Jacob" I said. She shook her head saying okay.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we got to the classroom she walked in first.

"Ms. Yn, late to class again I see?"

"Sorry Ms.Cherry...won't happen again"

She looked at Yn and said " Okay go have a seat." 

Yn walked to the back of the class while saying "hey" to many people. Then all eyes were on me.

"Hi, I'm Jacob Perez and I'm a new student here" I said to Ms.Cherry.

"Hi there Jacob, you can have a seat next to Meranda." The girl smiled at me and so did many others that were trying to flirt. I sat next to the girl in the back who had Yn sitting on the other side of her.

Lunch Hour

Yn POV

I walked to the lunch room with my girls by my side. Kay, TeTe, and Tay are my three besties. We walked inside the cafeteria and got in line to get our lunch. I grabbed myself a salad and some juice. I wasn't very hungry. We walked to our regular table. I sat down and drank some of my juice. "Hey babe" I heard someone say and I knew exactly who it was.

Chresanto

He has always had a crush on me but I know that he is a player. He sat next me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Move Chresanto" I said while pushing him. My friends laughed. He got up and said " alright but I'll be back." I rolled my eyes and said "whatever" while my friends laughed at me. I looked over at where my brother sits which is not to far from my table. His whole clique was over there. Ray and Chres were his main friends but he sat with others sometimes. As I was looking over there I saw that kid from earlier....his name was umm....Jacob.

I wondered why he was sitting with my brother but I brushed it off. I talked with my friends until the lunch period was over.

Jacob POV

Im in my last hour class with my new bro's. There names are Craig, Chresanto, and Ray. I met them in my gym class today and they are really cool people. I saw that girl Yn again today in the lunch room. Chres was messing with her but I can tell she wasn't really interested. Craig invited all of us to his house after school and it turns out that I live across the street from them.

The class bell finally rung signaling that our class was over. We walked out and Craig told us that he will see us later. We all dapped and went our separate ways. I called my mom and told her that I was going to my friends house and she said okay. I drove home to drop off my things and then headed to Craig's house.

My second chapter is finally completed..I'll be doing my third chapter in a while. I will try to get five chapters completed today. Please vote for my book. Also, can some of my readers leave comments just so I can get some feedback on how this is going. Thank you ~Misfit