💔 epilogue 💔

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"babe! it's your turn!"

the whole group turned heads towards the small male that had just entered the kind of waiting room nct was staying in.

jaemin and jeno has their brows furrowed as well.

"why are you looking at me like that?" ten raised a brow, not understanding what caused him to be the centre of attention.

"are you aware that you called someone 'babe'?" doyoung asked.

"of course, i am." ten shrugged.

"and- "

"sorry, you called me?"

the boys inside the room diverted their eyes towards another boy who seemed to recognize himself under babe's name.

"johnny?!" taeyong gasped, next to doyoung.

"where do i have to go?" the tall male asked ten.

"dressing room." the smaller replied with a smile.

"okay, i'll go. love you."

johnny bent down to kiss ten's lips before leaving the silent room.

needless to say, ten had all the attention on him.

"huh... can someone... explain?" taeil asked.

"johnny and i are a couple. and since you guys have no problems with the maknaes being together, i don't see why our relationship would be a problem." the thai male said, jumping on a couch.

"well, it isn't a problem, but how long has it been?" taeyong asked.

"around one year."

"ONE YEAR?!" doyoung exclaimed.

"what? we were scared of rejection. but now, we know it's alright." ten explained, winking at jeno and jaemin.

the newly boyfriends looked at each other with a smile.

surely, their declaration would make new couples reveal in the group...

💔

jaemin was on stage, dancing and singing his part in 'make a wish' with difficulty.

he was trying his best to stay conscious and not make his voice break while keeping a serious face on.

the end of the song was approaching, but jaemin was already exhausted.

his heart had been feeling a bit better thankfully, but it wasn't still fully healed.

plus, concerts were way harder for his poor little heart.

he gave everything he had for the performance, and he was nervous because of the public. si, this didn't help his condition.

jaemin was pushed out of the stage by lucas.

he hadn't even noticed the song has ended, and that it was time for their unit to leave the stage.

thankfully, lucas had helped him going backstage without stumbling too much.

as soon as jaemin was out of view for the public, he collapsed into strong arms.

"jaemin, breathe." jeno's voice said in his ear while he was being turned around.

renjun appeared in front of him, shaking an inhaler before placing it in jaemin's mouth.

"deep breaths, baby..." renjun told, activating the inhaler to make a rush of air enter jaemin's system.

he waited a few seconds before releasing a second puff, helping jaemin's heart to calm down.

"here." jeno said, kissing jaemin's nape.

jaemin smiled drunkenly, his heart still in a pretty bad state.

"thank... you..." he told. "i... love... both... of... you..."

renjun shut jaemin up with a peck on his lips.

"we love you too, jaemin. but don't talk now. make sure to catch your breath."

jaemin nodded, a big smile plastered on his face.

"i... love... you..." he repeated.

"we love you too, baby." jeno said. "with or without a breathless heart..."

💔 the end 💔

thank you so much to all of you for your love and support throughout the story! 

and thanks a lot to @JaneYuzon for the request! writing this book was really fun! hope you enjoyed it (:

love you all <3<3