💔 4 💔

once again, jaemin was in the practice room, rehearsing the 'make a wish' choreography.

once again, he was breathless.

once again, his chest was hurting.

but had he even voiced it out?

once again, he hadn't.

"okay, we're doing better. that's very good." taeyong said once the song ended. "manager-nim told me that we would film the music video soon."

"oh! yes!" hyukei exclaimed loudly, making all the boys flinch.

"but we still need to train, so let's go once again." taeyong precised. "oh, and try singing while dancing. this way you'll get used to it and it will be easier for the concerts."

jaemin gulped hearing this.

he needed to sing and dance at the same time...

how the hell could he do that when he had a hard time just dancing for two minutes straight?

as soon as he would start singing, his voice would break, his breathing would get erratic, and his heart would beat irregularly.

taeyong played the music, leaving no time for jaemin to think about what he could do.

his verse approached as his breathing was getting less and less stable.

and then, he found himself standing in front of the other members, moving to the beat.

he opened his mouth to sing, the only sounds getting out being short breaths.

and here was jaemin, once again, asking himself the same questions.

why him? why now?

💔

"jaemin hyung! jaemin hyung!" chenle yelled, running towards the fragile boy.

"yeah, what is it?"

"are you doing something at the moment?"

"leaning against the kitchen counter while sipping some coffee." jaemin replied bored.

"donghyuck hyung forgot his phone." chenle said, showing an iphone that had a michael jackson wallpaper. "and he left to the 127 dorm. you need to bring it to him before they leave to the studio."

"why me?" jaemin asked, already feeling tired considering how he would need to run to get there in time.

"jisung and renjun left with him, jeno is in the shower, and manager-nim wanted me to film a vlive."

jaemin rolled his eyes, grabbing the phone and heading towards the front door to leave the dream dorm.

"and be quick, they're going to leave soon!"

jaemin sighed, heading out and closing the door behind his back.