She lifted her hand as she give Shuhua's shoulder a light tap to inform the younger that she's awake instead of speaking up because her throat was quite dry.

But to her surprise.

"Ah shit." Shuhua jumped out of surprise feeling startled by the sudden touch. She though someone was going to grab her and then murder her lile the ones in the movies.

Soojin chuckled at the younger ones surprised face. "Good morning, are you okay now?" Soojin ask with her raspy voice. Her sleep wasn't enough though but Shuhua's incoherent mumblings woke her up.

"So why are we exactly spying on them?" Minnie asks Soojin's sister. Yejin dragged the thai along to spy on the two.

Yejin seems to love the Shuhua for her sister though it was okay but of course it will still be Shuhua and Soojin's life.

"Nothing my ship is just sailing." Minnie chuckled but their conversation was cut off short when they both heard the ringing of the doorbell. "Why do we have so many guests so early in the morning?" Yejin complained as she stomped her feet on the floor to open the door and welcome the guest.

Minnie leaned her ears on the door but to no avail she couldn't hear any single thing.

'Are they not talking to each other?' Minnie asks herself as she walks back to the dining area.

"Miyeon unnie." the mention of the name caught Minnie's attention. She turned around and she was right it was the same girl.

The florist.

"I didn't know that you're here Yejin, when did you arrive?"

===

M I N N I E -

The same sweet and soft voice.

I smiled just the thought of it. "Two days ago and oh by the way we have guests actually unnie." Yejin turned to my direction.

Our eyes met with each other, those eyes that was always filled with adoration when she's looking at the flowers.

I walked towards them smiling, I felt like my cheeks are being stretched from too much smiling. "I'm Minnie we've met before." I introduced myself because I know she doesn't hve any ounce of an idea of who I am.

Which was kinda weird, we go to the same university and students from different departments know me well maybe not all but I'm definitely known by most of the students so I don't know why she doesn't know me at all.

And I confirmed it when I visited their family shop two days ago.

'Cho Miyeon representative of the greenery club.' I thought.

Maybe because I haven't really attended the club meetings when it really isn't important.

"Oh yeah at the flower shop right? I'm Miyeon." I chuckled.

'Yeah I know you're Miyeon.'

"Well it's nice to meet you." I replied with such excitement.

===

Miyeon was just supposed to be asking if Soojin is free to go and kill some time or watch some movies.

But the said girl was still nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile...

Soojin and Shuhua were both red and embarrassed.

The older ended up telling what happened last night and she was embarrassed as hell while looking at Shuhua's expression.

On the other hand Shuhua just wants the ground to open and swallow her for doing that to the older.

"I'm not going to give any excuses but I'm really sorry that I gave you so much trouble." Shuhua sincerely said trying to fight the embarrassment.

"No it's okay it's just that it really startled me." Soojin praised herself for not stuttering.

The deafening silence surrounded the room.

Shuhua took a deep breath as her eyes landed on the untouched food on the tray. "The food is probably cold now." Shuhua muttered.

She stood up.

"Where are you going?" Shuhua turned to face Soojin then to the older's hand that was on the hem of her shirt. Soojin came to her senses, quickly taking her hand back.

"I'll reheat this for you." Shuhua grabbed the tray exiting the room.

===

S H U H U A -

I wonder what Minnie unnie is doing by now, Yejin and her might get along pretty well.

My gaze fell on two people whose faces are very close to each other. I squinted my eyes giving Minnie unnie a hard stare.

I turned to look at the girl who's currently avoiding my gaze. If I am not mistaken she's the florist that Minnie unnie has taken a liking to.

I cleared my throat getting rid of the weird atmosphere surrounding the living room. "Where's Yejin?" I ask trying to look for a certain middle schooler girl.

"She went out to buy some snacks." I gave Minnie unnie a boring look. "You let her go alone?" I ask placing the tray on the countertop.

I leave those two alone in their world as I reheat the foods for Soojin. I find it quite funny, I look like I'm taking care of Soojin right now.

I set the timer of the microwave, leaning on the kitchen counter. I started to fiddle with ny fingers as I wait for it to heat up.

My eyes darted at the two who were talking.

I'll definitely interrogate her later.

===
Sorry short chapter, this was supposed to be published yesterday when I wake up but there was no electricity yesterday so yeah here it is.

CIAO