Authors Note: Uhhh, Help...?

Okay, so I'm having trouble with what will it be for the next chapter.

A little recap, Spinel can finally talk and both Steven and her are excited and overjoyed by it.

A little spoiler, they have a lot of things to say to each other now but I think there are so many that they don't know what to say. Same with the gems too probably.
So, since they don't know what to say, I guess they'll eventually just ask some basic questions while continuing their normal day.

Now, this is where I get confused on how to write this.

The next episode of "The Test" is "The Future" or probably "Future Vision". It's the one when Steven gets scared of danger.
I don't know how to write with this episode cause it's just plain out confusing and Garnet's future vision is just sometimes really messed up!

I need to somehow fix that episode in my next chapter to make it at least some more sense to me.
I'm not sure if that episode is gonna be included in the next chapter or not,

but what I'm saying is that I somehow need to write the next chapter with either this episode during it or not.
I'm just asking for help on what you, viewers picture it in the next chapter. Just a suggestion or inspiration, I might even shout out you.

I don't know how to make "The Future" episode but with Spinel casted in it yet. ;-;

(Also, sorry for my slight angst put in here)