The Buster Call was.. Called..

Start from the beginning

"Oh no.. Luffy didn't make it in time?" Nami murmuered as we all stared at the slightly open gates to a place we couldn't dream of entering.

I shook my head, "There's no way... he'll get there.. someone will..."

My eyes shifted onto Zoro's fight seeing that the square giraffe was actually pushing him back. The wolf man got up right after that. Sanji told Usopp that there was something only he could do, and Nami took off with Usopp, dragging his beaten body. She then realized I was still there, and went to grab me too, but Sanji told her to just go, and that he'd keep me safe. I sighed and leaned my head back, not really feeling the need to be awake anymore. Needless to say, I took a nap after Sanji moved me out into the hall.

~~~

"(y/n)-swan~! I have come back for you~!"

I blinked my eyes awake and watched as Sanji spun his way over to me, sweeping me up in his arms bridal style even when he was clearly badly damaged. I smiled and looked up at him, "Thanks, Sanji. You're my knight in shining armor," I hummed. "I'm glad you're not Zoro because I was not looking forward to being thrown around like a sack of potatoes."

He looked at me with hearts in his eyes and smiled widely at me, "Yes~! I'm much better than that idiot marimo!" I chuckled, and then when I leaned my head back, I saw that Zoro was literally standing right there, his eyebrow twitching.

"Ah, didn't see ya there."

"Whatever, let's just get moving," he grunted, running off in a random direction.

"OI! WE HAVE TO GET THESE KEYS TO USOPP! HE'S ON THE ROOF! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! WHY'RE YOU GOING DOWNSTAIRS?!"

"I KNEW THAT, CURLY BROWS!"

~~~

I sighed in content as we all watched Robin get her cuffs, looking at the scene from the sliced floor Zoro fought on. She beat the shit out of Spandam with her devil fruit. Now all that's left to do is get her back. Franky was down there with her, and she got the keys from Usopp, who shot them over to her. That must have been the thing only he could do that Sanji mentioned. This little moment of success ended when a huge explosion went off at the fencing to the island.

"That was a huge explosion," Zoro muttered from beside me.

"If a bunch of battleships come and rain down cannon fire like that..." Sanji thought aloud, not finishing the thought and moving onto another, "Also look at that, the whirlpools that were surging so violently that they prevent ships from coming here are now completely gone. It's because the Gates of Justice were opened all the way to allow attacks. Those whirlpools were generated by the sea currents blocked by the huge gates. Now that the gates are open, and nothing is blocking them, the sea currents went back to normal."

"Which means battleships.." Zoro said.

"...Will have no trouble coming this way," Sanji finished.

We looked at Usopp, and the two of them called him down, and when he refused to jump, a cannon hit the upper half of the building, sending it completely off of the tower. I covered my mouth, my eyes only being able to watch as the building fell, dropped into the nothingness of the falls below us. No sign of Usopp. We panicked for a second, but the man just came falling from the sky, letting us yell at him. Sanji informed Robin and Franky that everyone was alright, and things continued.

The two of them decided to just carry Usopp between them on a cloth, and I got up so I wouldn't get in the way of that. Sanji tried to stop me, but I told them it wasn't a big deal. Not until I undo my power and spill blood like a whole fountain. I thought it was funny, but Sanji did not. Anyway, we ran, my hand staying on my side because it hurt. Stabbed and kicked in that same stab. That is just unlucky. At least he only grazed me instead of stabbing my stomach right through. Eventually, they dropped Usopp, but we just kept on going because his complaining was really irksome.