The Buster Call was.. Called..

Start from the beginning

"Well at any rate.. Kaku's gotten quite proficient at using his powers," he hummed.

I raised a brow at his lack of action. "W-wolf! I-I'm the one you have to deal with!" Usopp threatened, holding his slingshot out to him.

"Hm? Well, don't get so worked up. You guys want to save your friend right?" the wolf asked, with Usopp confirming and saying he needed the key. The devil fruit user threw a key down at the sniper's feet and I became more suspicious. "Hurry up and take it to her. Go save Nico Robin. To be honest, I don't wanna kill people. I hate blood." When Usopp went to grab the key, the wolfman obviously went to attack him. How could he not tell it was a trap? I jumped in the way, digging my feet into the ground as the man yelled, "Ten Finger Pistol!" and threw his claws toward us. "Don't let your guard down. I'm a wolf. I get people off their guard and chew them up!" he hit my stomach, where I was already hit before, and threw me into a wall, but I wasn't pierced. He did push me into Usopp and smash him along with me, though. "Eh? Why didn't you get stabbed?"

"Because you're weaker than that lizard guy," I grumbled, getting up from the broken wall. It doesn't mean I didn't get hurt, obviously, but still. I pulled Usopp up from the rubble, seeing him grab onto his slingshot.

"Are you talking about Kai? HA! A lizard! Either way, even with that new lame power of his, how are you even here? I'm sure he let you go," he grunted, smirking down at us.

Usopp got up beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder which pulled my attention away from that conversation, "Thanks for protecting me. I'm sorry for not being smarter. Even if I still got hit..." I nodded, ignoring that last bit. He stepped in front of me, pulling back his slingshot. "You're already hurt, and you have a key. You did your part. Let me do this." He pulled back his slingshot and shot exploding ammo at the wolf. 

The attack didn't land, though, because I was kicked in the side by the wolfman, being sent into another wall. He hit the side that was already on the brink of bleeding me to death. Why couldn't I have just dodged that damn lizardman? These guys only have one way of fighting and it's cheap as hell. I groaned from the hole in the wall, slowly climbing out, seeing that Usopp was getting beat into the ground by the CP9 man. I stumbled out and tried to get to him, seeing Nami get attacked when trying to save him. I fell onto the floor, holding my side, watching as he held the sniper up. Zoro couldn't help because he was busy not dying, Nami didn't have the power to help, and just as all hope was fading, Sanji showed up and kicked the wolf right in the face. I sat back against a wall as a sigh left my lips. Usopp could have died if he showed up any later.

"How did you get out of that state?" Nami asked. What state?

"A bathtub fell from the sky and the spell got broken. It's probably because I got water all over me," he explained. Then he turned fully to her and started doing his little love dance, "More importantly, Nami-chwan, didn't you fall in love with me aga-" He made eye contact with me and he stopped talking, his feet now completely on the ground as the dance stopped. "(y/n)-san! Are you alright?!"

I put up a hand when he started running over to me, causing him to stop. He furrowed his curly brows at me so I motioned to Usopp and the wolf. He has more important things to do than dote on me. The long nosed man got up, blood dripping down his mask and his visible jaw. He clenched his fists while he faced the floor, breathing out, "I-I'm sorry, Sanji. I... After all... I..."

"You're still alive. That's all that matters. Everyone has things they can do and things they can't. Look outside, all of you," I turned my head at Sanji's words, looking at the hole in the wall that showed the gates we were trying to keep Robin from going through.

"The Gates of Justice are about to open. Robin.." Nami voiced.

Sanji continued talking, "Once those gates are opened and Robin-chan goes through there, the sea beyond hosts a nest of Sea Kings and we have no means to cross it. Past that, there's a larg prison and Navy Headquarters. Soon, Robin-chan will be taken to a place beyond our reach."