"so i oughta take it out on you" you say, motioning to the nomu. your voice is cold and you clearly sound annoyed.

no one can make a move as you lunge to the nomu with speeds no one can see. they see the nomu get punched from one place then from another in not even a whole second.

 they see the nomu get punched from one place then from another in not even a whole second

"r-rai, look at her go!" kirishima exclaims with a bright smile.

"who is this brat? she's taking our nomu out!" the hand villain whines like a small child.

"s-she's so fast" midoriya utters in complete shock. his eyes shine in admiration as he watches you attack the nomu.

todoroki watches silently, although his head is running with thoughts, 'how is she so fast? did she have gruesome training like i did?' he thinks.

"y-young rai!" all might shouts. you feel your quirk start to fade and you deactivate it, backing up from the nomu. the monster takes that as his chance and weakly tries to swing at but you swiftly move out the way.

all might takes that as his que to stand in front of you and face the nomu. you make your way to the three boys who continue to stare at you. you raise your eyebrow while crossing your arms, keeping your eyes on all might and the nomu.

"rai you were so manly out there!" kirishima compliments while patting your back. "thanks, i guess" you say.

"we need our method of escape. nomu." the hand villain orders. the monster looks straight at bakugo and he starts charging at him.

you quickly activate your quirk and sprint towards the blonde. you grab him and bring him back to where you were standing previously.

a large gust of wind covers everyone's eyesight and the three boys try to swat it away. they then hear a grunt and turn their heads to see bakugo sitting on the ground with you next to him on one knee, your quirk still active.

"rai! you saved him!" midoriya boasts. you just nod and look at bakugo "you good?" you ask him. he sucks his teeth and you pushes you away from him.

you land on the ground and once you get up, you give him the dirtiest glare. "should've left you there asshole" you say. bakugo looks at you with a glare and the three boys sweatdrop at the scene.

you five advert your attention back onto all might and the nomu. "these are children and you didn't hold back?" he glares at the hand villain.

"i didn't have a choice. besides, these kids are no angels either. that plain one earlier tried to take me out with one hit. what kind of hero does that?" he argues. you scoff at this guy's idiocy.