Onodera was next. Much like Inogashira and Mori, she cracked the mirror a tiny bit, and was given B+ in magic.

Kushida was next. She, too, was outstandingly strong. She managed to shatter the mirror, and a peculiar mood struck the class. A rather dark and agonizing scream could be heard, but not everyone heard it. The receptionist's forehead had tiny droplets of sweat dripping. She gave Kushida an A.

The Professor came next. He was almost as eager as Ike, although this time, he didn't disappoint like he did. The mirror showed signs of cracking, and a few pieces shattered.

"Hell yes! I am finally on my route to becoming a superb anime MC!" He said.

Most of the class didn't mind his cringey behaviour, mostly due to the fact he had received a relatively high rating.

Matsushita came next. She, much like Ayanokouji, decided to hide her powers back when they were in their own world. She didn't seem to care about it in this one though. She took this test seriously. A few seconds after staring at the mirror, it instantly shattered into countless pieces. The receptionist gave her an A+.

Koenji, much like the narcissistic that he was, stepped up to the mirror, and it instantly shattered into a million pieces. Bursts of laughter, coming from Koenji, was heard.

"Heh. That much can only be expected from someone as perfect as me!" *insert jojo pose*

The receptionist gave him an A+. It seemed like he was holding back too.

Haruka came up next. She was still rather sad from the sudden departure of Kiyopon. But even so, she received a high score. The mirror cracked, and the smell of sweet coffee could be smelt.

Akito came up. As one of the outstanding members of the archery club, he proved to be quite good in magic. He received an A- from the receptionist.

Mii-chan came up. Her timid, frail self stared intensely at the mirror. It was rather cute. Within a few seconds, the mirror cracked, earning her a B.

Sato was next. She wasn't very skilled in magic though. She could barely get the mirror to crack, earning her a C+.

The shy Sakura was next. She too, like Haruka, was still saddened about Ayanokouji. She put up her best effort and got the mirror to barely crack, receiving a C.

Sudou, seemed weirdly enthusiastic. "You guys want to see what a real man is like? HAA!" The mirror instantly cracked, and a few pieces fell off. This surprised his classmates, and earned him a B+.

The last one was Horikita. "Seems like I'm the last one." She stepped up, and unleashed her magic. Snowflakes could be seen on the surface of the mirror and in the room. The mirror cracked from the pressure and the temperature dropped by a few degrees. Everybody instantly felt the change. The receptionist, gave her an A++. (Not quite S haha)

And with that the magic tests were complete.

The Class very well knew how strong each of them was physically, due to the earlier grip test they had in their first year, except for a few certain individuals, like Koenji. 

The receptionist explained that each guild would need at least two different parties. Class D didn't need to think twice, as they already had two reliable leaders, Horikita and Hirata.

Everybody had to decide on a guild name. Many went for things they liked. Girls went for, well, girly things. The Professor had suggested a number of anime-ish names that could be expected from an otaku such as himself. Horikita suggested "Renaissance of Class D". Many agreed as it had both a cool ring to it, and it had great meaning. Thus, the new guild was formed. The whole process took around half a day. It was nearing sunset, and everybody decided to go to a nearby tavern, and treated themselves to some food. And maybe a bit of wine, which ticked off Horikita, despite telling them not to drink. To their surprise, Koenji had joined in since "their was nothing better to do". Although he wasn't partying with them, he was still there, although most of the time he was looking at himself in the mirror. Late in the night, they all decided to go back to the inn.