Chapter 37 - Finch

Start from the beginning

Finch breathes out a laugh.

Jack chuckles, looking back over at them. "Trust me, I'm nothing like that man." He tells them, before looking back down at his phone.

Finch smiles.

"All set." Jack sets his phone back down, looking back at Finch and Tommy boy. "Anything else I can do for you two?" He asks.

Finch looks at their boyfriend.

Tommy boy let's out something between a sigh and a laugh. "I don't know how to draw a rooster." He admits softly.

Finch laughs.

Jack stares at the younger boy. "Okay, ignore my question if it's dumb, but why are you drawing a rooster, T?" He questions.

Tommy boy smiles weakly. "Because I had to pick an unusual animal to draw in art class and I got stuck with a rooster?" He explains, feeling dumb.

Jack chuckles, picking up his pencil again and slipping it behind his ear. "Ms. Richardson's art class, huh?" He asks.

Tommy boy's mouth gapes. "How do you know that?" He asks.

"Cause guess who got stuck with a rooster their first year of high-school." Jack chuckles, nodding his head to the person next to Tommy boy.

Tommy boy looks over at Finch, slightly shocked. "You did?!" He asks.

Finch chuckles, nodding. "It was torture." They inform him.

Tommy boy groans.

"Come 'ere, T." Jack gestures for him to sit on the carpet next to Jack's box and plastic wrap floor. "I'll help you."

"You're a life saver." Tommy boy breathes, walking over to the area next to Jack.

Jack chuckles.

Jack had plastic wrap on the carpet where he was painting because Medda didn't want him getting paint all over the carpet and it was raining today, so this was the compromise.

An hour and 37 minutes later

Finch sat on the carpet, their back against the couch behind them, asleep.

Tommy boy sat in their lap, curled up with his head on Finch's chest, also asleep. He was shivering slightly

Tommy boy's drawing was finished and on the floor next to them with his pencil and the book he had put under his paper so he could draw.

Jack was still painting in his box.

Davey walks into the living room, immediately spotting the three boys.

Davey smiles slightly, grabbing a blanket from the couch and walking over to Tommy boy and Finch. He lays the blanket over the two of them, almost immediately seeing Tommy boy stop shivering and relax slightly.

Davey turns around to look at his older boyfriend. He chuckles. "Is that Crutchie's box?" He asks him.

Jack looks up at him. "Hey, Dave." He mutters, finishing a detail on the box. "And yeah," he answers after he finished the detail. "It is."

Davey chuckles.

He looks at Jack, like really looks at him. His cheeks redden slightly.

He hadn't realized he was staring until he heard Jack chuckle.

"You're staring, love." Jack informs him, a smirk on his face.

Davey blushes. "Sorry." He mutters. "You look... uh- nice when you're covered in paint." He tells him quietly.

Jack chuckles, smirking. "Is that your way of calling me hot?" He asks.

Davey blushes, looking away.

Jack chuckles as he stands up. He pulls Davey against him, tilting his chin up so he was staring into his eyes. "Don't worry, I think it's cute." He tells him, winking at him.

With his face bright red, Davey pushes away from his boyfriend. "You're such a flirt." He mutters, looking down at himself. His eyes widen. "Jack! You got paint all over me!"

Jack chuckles.

Davey glares slightly at him. "My parents will be furious." He states.

"Then, you'll just have to wear my clothes until yours are clean." Jack shrugs, turning to clean up.

Davey saw the smug smirk on his face. He glares at him. "You did that on purpose." Davey accuses, his voice quiet and his arms crossed.

Jack looks back over at him, smirking. "And you don't mind it." He responds.

Davey rolls his eyes, his face bright red. However, he did not deny this accusation.

Jack chuckles again.

1186 Words
Hehe, I haven't published a chapter of Thai book in so long. I'm sorry and I hope you liked this chapter (as well as the next one lol)