Chapter 3: New Friends

(Author LeviAndErenAreMine note): Armin, Eren and Mikasa's relationship as friends and family was so adorable in season 1! What do you think? Will their relationship maintain the same if someone else joined?

This Story will update on a Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday! So remember to check regularly! :D 

Mikasa P.O.V

I walked over to Eren and Armin who was sitting at a table near the back of the lunch hall. I past Y/n which I received a light smile from her which I returned back but I achieved a glare and stare from her 4 friends. I shook it off and brushed the invisible dirt of my shoulders before sitting down next to Armin.

I thought about Y/n all of a sudden. She was beautiful and had a kind heart even if we didn't talk at all it still seemed we had a bond or connection. I got lost in my thoughts before Armin asked a question.

"What do you guys think about Y/n?"

"I think she's a really nice person," Eren said while stuffing his mouth with the watery curry.

"Hmm, I agree too." I said, not really understanding why Armin was asking.

After Eren had finished his curry in a hurry he said, "She's great and all but it's her group of friends that frighten me though. Honestly I don't know why an innocent person like her would hang around with a bunch of scary people."

"That's true but Annie was her first ever friend here at the camp so she ended up joining Annie and her friends." Armin said while glancing over at Y/n's table from time to time.

I just stared at Y/n and she noticed as we made eye contact, she smiled and I couldn't help but smile back there was something in her that made me want to be her friend, an extremely close one.

~

The training had finally started as Shadis had arrived with other trainers. The 100 cadets at the camp were spilt into 4 groups with 2 trainers each. In my group of 25 I was lucky to be with Eren, Armin and even Y/n but her friends were here as well.

I walked past Annie and she gave me a death glare before turning back to Y/n who was talking happily. The other trainer who was a friend of Shadis called Jonte Mosh snapped his fingers and we all got into our positions. Later then Shadis came around and asked our names, where we were from and why we were here. He didn't ask some people like Eren, Annie, Reiner and myself as we knew exactly why we were here. I watched Shadis walk up to Y/n and he asked.

"Who the hell are you and why the f*ck are you here?"

Y/n saluted strongly before opening her mouth, "Y/n Zateng from the underground. Chosen by the Military Police to train as a cadet to serve the king and fight for humanity."

It seemed like I wasn't the only one shocked. Shadis and the 20 of us not including Y/n and her friends were shocked but it did explain why Y/n was extremely short.

"Interesting we have not got an underground cadet since 4 years ago." Shadis said inspecting Y/n. He didn't seem like he was going to insult her like Connie, Thomas and the horse face man so I sighed in relief. Y/n seemed really soft so if she were to be yelled and insulted at she would cry which would break a lot of hearts here including mine.

"Who else is from the Underground like Zateng?" Shadis said looking around at the 25 of us. 6 others rose their hands which seemed like they were shaking and Shadis then walked up to them.

~ 10 minutes later

We were all partnered up with someone from the 100 cadets and out everyone else I was with Y/n. Strangely me and Y/n got along very well and she was always so cheerful and happy but I started to worry when we had to Hand combat our partner. I noticed that Y/n looked over to Annie and I saw Annie mouth, "It's Okay" to Y/n. I wondered what that meant. 

"Get into your positions" clapped Mosh signaling us to get ready to fight.

 I got my fist out and others did too. While many cadets seemed worried and stressed the sweet girl in front of me had turned into a serious one. What was with this girl, I thought just before Mosh whistled with his fingers in his mouth and we began.

After 5 minutes hand combating Y/n came towards me fast and sneaky and kicked me at the back of my head. Even though she was short, she was able to high kick my head giving me a whoo. I punched her in the gut but she moved away then she locked me down to the ground and it seemed she already won. Shadis came around and gave Y/n a pat on the back and told her to release me. She stretched her hand out and smiled with an apologetic look, I took her hand and said it was fine but she kept on apologizing turning into her sweet normal self. After that we walked and talked together back to the hall while others were still hesitating to fight their partner. Annie was partnered up with Reiner who was surprisingly a good fighter too so their fight took longer than ours.

~

"Mikasa, you're a really nice person you know?" Y/n said giving an extremely sweet smile and I mustered my best one replying, "Thanks but your more of a nice person than I am." We past some giggles and stories as we waited for others to come back.

Shortly over 50 cadets had come back and that included Eren and Armin. They seemed a bit shy around Y/n at first when I introduced her to them and it seemed we had already become friends. Y/n asked if we could be her friends and of course we all said yes and we achieved a happy smile in return. But she soon shortly left as Annie, Reiner, Ymir and Bertolt came back. She waved goodbye and Bertolt mouthed a "Thank You" to us for some reason but I missed Y/n already and it seemed I wasn't the only one.

Y/n P.O.V

I waved Goodbye to Mikasa, Eren and Armin. I was extremely happy that I made more friends and especially with the people whom standed out to me most. It seemed that Reiner noticed my glowing happiness and asked what was making me smile so brightly.

I said, "I made new friends with Mikasa, Eren and Armin!"

"Didn't we say not to get too close to them?" Ymir said with a frown replacing her smile.

"B-but," I stuttered not understanding why.

"It's fine guys" Bertolt said, "After all she can be friends with who she wants to be with and we shouldn't be the ones to say who."

"He's right," Annie said giving me a light pat on my head. "You did a good job with Mikasa at training anyway Y/n."

"Thanks to you guys!" I said happily while looking at all of them.

"But there's something off about Eren and Mikasa so don't get too close who knows what their intentions are with a sweet baby like Y/n." Reiner said giving a pinch on my cheeks while saying the last 4 words.

"S-stop, I'm not a baby, I'm 15 and fine I won't get too close but I can still hang and be friends with them right?" I said looking at the four of them with puppy eyes.

They all sighed and couldn't resist and said, "...Fine". 

Then we walked together towards the bonfire to keep warm.

To be Continued...Very soon...

1325 Words