"Gai..." Keiko places her palm on the males chest, his chakra returning and sending life into his body.

"Keiko...You seem different now..." She turns around with a frown, ears slightly red in anger.

"I'm quite ashamed to call you my great grandfather. Once I finish this war, i'll make sure the name Uchiha Madara is no more." She brings up her fist and glares at him.

"I won't just erase your name from history. I'll burn your body to more than just ashes, and you will be nothing. Just like you are now."

He deeply chuckles, but chuckles soon turn into loud laughs.

"I must admit! From what i've heard of you, you're not funny at all, but that was a good one!"

A loud 'We're working on it!' From behind makes Keiko glare at the smiling snowflake. 

"Quiet, snowflake."

"Eh?" The tips of his ears turn red, surprised at the nickname.

"S-Snowflake?"

"I said, quiet."

"Yes, ma'am..."

*SLAM*

"YOU BASTARD!" He grabs the truth seeking orb, pushing the rod against her and temporarily stopping the fist she had launched once again.

"Tch!" A blue susanoo arm punches him further into the ground, shattering the already broken rib as he coughs out blood, staring into purple ringed eyes filled with hate.

'If she had been born before Obito, I would have chosen her instead...That burning hate...It would have been so easy to manipulate her.'

He hits her with the truth seeking orb, managing to get away and back to the tree.

Naruto lands beside her side along with Sasuke, smirks on all of their faces.

"We are going to beat you."

"Your time is over, Madara."

"You both awakened six paths sage jutsu, and you, one eyed rinnegan." She glances at Sasuke in surprise at his rinnegan, a more advanced version.

"I'm to be at your side. That's what Hagoromo said." She glances away and back at the white haired rogue.

"Then do your job."

"However I have both of those powers-"

"As do I, dumbass." He snarls at her, looking at the smirk and wondering if he was this annoying.

Of course not. He is Uchiha Madara, after all. 

"Fine then. Let's settle who is superior, once and for all."

'Who does he think he is, huh?' 

'A baka. And to think I'm related to him.'

'Keiko. Are you sure about earlier? I mean-'

'I'm sure.'