Chapter 74

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● INFINITE TSUKUYOMI ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"You, one of the two children of prophecy. What do you want to do? What is it that you seek for the aftermath of this war? I would like to hear your honest thoughts and opinions."

Keiko thinks, looking for an answer in her mind as she closes her eyes.

Crossing her muscular arms, Keiko opens her mouth, replying.

"____ __ _______ ___ _______"

"I see." Hagoromo nods, his voice serious. 

"Is that your answer then?"

"Yes."

"Long ago I trusted everything to little brother Ashura, and didn't pay any attention to elder brother Indra. That proved to be the source of calamity. Give me your dominant arm." She slowly lifts her arm to him.

"This time, i'm going to entrust my power to you. Indra's reincarnate, as well.  And from this point on, Keiko and Naruto. What you both shall do, and what shall transpire will be up to the two of you." Keiko's cold Onyx eyes bore into Hagoromo's purple ringed ones.

"Naruto and I...He may not be my real brother, but we were pretty good friends. Because of that..._____"

She walks forwards, placing her hand on his hand as a crescent mark appears on her palm.

¯'-●=»>◆<«=●  ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"KEIKO-CHAN!"

Keiko stands, the usual frown on her face as she looked at the others behind her smugly, shaking her ankle after hitting the truth seeking orb.