[NEW BOOK!]

(This isn't an update, sorry!)

Hey! I have a new Teen Wolf book for anyone interested.

It's a Hunter!Stiles AU and I was going to wait to finish this book to start writing it but I couldn't physically stop myself (oops.)

Essentially, Stiles is kidnapped and turned into a werewolf killing machine and well -- who wouldn't wanna read that? 

The new book has no links to American Assassin (or this book) and is probably gonna be a lot more violent because BAMF!Stiles Vs. The pack is literally my favourite thing.

Feel free to ignore this if you're not interested but it'd mean a lot if you checked it out :)

And for anyone worried, *this* book is going to stay my first priority when it comes to updates because its my goddamn baby and I love it.

~~~

Cover art and teaser below:

Excerpt from Chapter 2:"Come in," a cold voice booms from behind the door and suddenly he's being tugged through

"Come in," a cold voice booms from behind the door and suddenly he's being tugged through.

The guards let him go as soon as the door shuts behind him, it causes him to stumble forward a bit on his feet, eyes wide as he frantically scans the room. 

The first thing he notices is the window, a real window. Something like longing bubbles up inside him at that, but it gets quashed before he can linger on it for more than a second.

He doesn't want to risk confusing that longing for hope. There is no hope, he knows that now.

Knows it as he looks up to face him, the Colonel, who sits behind an intricate-looking desk that's too big for him.

He has thick grey hair styled up into a pompadour, salt and pepper stumble and woodsy brown eyes that seem to stare straight through the younger man. 

He eyes Mieczyslaw, dubious and considering, picking up a file from the desk in front of him as he gestures to the small seat opposite, "Mr Stilinski, is it? Why don't you take a seat?"

And, well, it's not like he has much of a choice.

~~~

(As for this book, update tomorrow, hopefully?)