𝙻𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚖

Start from the beginning

As mentioned, Violetta wasn't particularly familiar with Sirius Black but now that she's been living with Andromeda, she knew more because of the stories her aunt has told her.

Violetta did feel for Sirius ― he did live a hard life and had no family's support. She couldn't imagine what it must had been like, not having a family looking after you like Violetta's did.

Over the time at Tonks', Violetta has also had the opportunity to speak with Remus Lupin ― her cousin's baby's father who also happened to be a very close friend of Sirius Black. Remus Lupin had also been Violetta's professor at one point and while she did not particularly like him because of his werewolf qualities, now she's been able to look past them. Thanks to Fleur who has literally made Violetta into a better and more tolerant person.

One thing stuck in Violetta's head was that Remus explained how Sirius never knew that his little brother, Violetta's godfather, had tried to redeem himself.

"Did you know that Sirius Black died thinking his brother was a bloodthirsty Death Eater?" Violetta asked.

She was laying on the floor, Fleur's lap as her pillow.

Fleur ran her fingers through Violetta's hair and hummed in surprise.

"I don't think I did," she said. "And I thought you didn't care about Sirius Black."

"Not particularly no but it just makes me think," Violetta said and absent-mindedly petted Thor who was laying next to her.

"But you are planning something, aren't you? You got that look, the look which has gotten you and me into some serious trouble before," Fleur observed.

Violetta scoffed. "I do not have the look. And I don't get us into trouble."

"Not too long ago, I broke into Bellatrix Lestrange's vault and stole a Horcrux. You do get us in trouble," Fleur smirked. "I don't mind that but you have something in your mind."

Fleur was right ― Violetta had something in her mind. Something that will make Walburga Black turn in her grave. It wasn't that Violetta herself was too fond of her idea either but she knew that if she would be in the same position with her brothers like Sirius and Regulus Black were, she would like for someone to do this.

"I was thinking about visiting Sirius' grave, and Regulus'," said Violetta. "You know to ummm... let Sirius know that his brother wasn't completely on the dark side. And as for Regulus, I don't think I've visited his grave since I was a child."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Fleur wondered.

It wasn't that Fleur was unsupportive but she was worried. Lately Violetta's been all about reminiscing and it scared Fleur. She was scared that Violetta has accepted her fate since she hasn't mentioned the little spell she had found a while ago ― a spell that could possibly save her.

If Fleur had to be honest, she was a little sceptical of this spell. Violetta hasn't said a word about it or even told her what the spell was.

"Don't get me wrong, I love that you are being true to yourself and that you want to give the Black brothers some peace. However, I am worried and don't try to deny this, but I know you don't have a plan. That scares the life out of me," Fleur said, gently stroking Violetta's cheek.

Violetta bit her lip and turned to her side so she wouldn't have to look at Fleur. Now that Violetta's moral compass has been set straight, lying has become more complicated and just harder.

"I will come up with a plan. I have half of a plan already," Violetta mumbled. "And the rest will follow."

"Well what is the spell?" Fleur asked.