ꜱɴᴏᴡꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ.

Start from the beginning

"What is it, boy?" Y/N asked their furry companion. Astek led the woman a little past their house. The big dog began to paw at the snow, digging until a small speck of red cloth was visible. "What is that?" Y/N spoke to no one in particular. She helps her dog uncover the certain something- or rather, someone, from under the snow. "What the hell?" The woman questioned as she studied the unconscious figure dressed in regal attire, moments away from frostbite.

---

Y/N huffs in relief as they felt the weight of the man fall off her shoulders, onto the couch of her humble abode. Walking over to the chests, they rummage the unorganized storage for firewood, flint and steel, and a blanket. For the time being, she told Astek to cuddle up with the stranger, just because of how fluffy he is. After finding her supplies, she starts a fire and covers the man with a blue blanket made from sheep wool. She actually made it herself, so every time she sees it, she can't help but feel a bit proud. Even if it is a bit messy. Clapping her hands,  she steps back to analyze if there's anything else that needs to be done. Coming to the conclusion that there isn't, she takes the time to observe the anonymous man in front of them.

 Y/N bends down in front of his face, the floor boards creaking under her. She studies his facial features and body structure, taking note of his long, messy pink hair that doesn't seem to have been washed for a couple of days, the skull mask of an unknown animal, elongated ears, almost like some sort of mythical creatures, and abnormally large bottom canine teeth that kind of look like small tusks. Almost like a boar. "You're a strange one, aren't you?" Y/N speaks to him, despite knowing he's unconscious and can't hear them. She reaches to take the mask off to study him more, carefully sliding it off the top of his head. The woman stood up to go place it next to the crown with dusted jewels.

Maybe I can polish his crown for him...  Y/n ponders on the thought, figuring it might be nice while he's handicapped. She noticed earlier that he seemed to have taken a bad blow to his left leg and right shoulder, but knowing it was none of her business, she didn't think to much of it and decided that maybe he just got hurt on a couple of bushes and branches hidden beneath the snow when he fell. 

They went to their chests to grab two cloths, and then a bucket. Filling the bucket with water, she patiently waited for it to reach half way before stopping the tap and carrying the bucket in front of the sleeping man. Getting back up, they got the crown and went back over to the bucket, taking a seat on the floor. She dipped one of the towels in the water and began rubbing it in circular motions on his crown, ringing it out every now and then if it got too filled with dirt, dust, or sweat. Finally getting around the entire crown, they rested the wet cloth on the side of the bucket, switching it out for the dry cloth. Proceeding to dry the crown, she continued to study the unconscious man, taking note of his red nose from the cold, and a couple of scars on his face. Despite deciding it was none of her business, curiosity got the best of her. The woman began to wonder what happened to him, why he was travelling so far out, and wondering why he was so wounded to begin with. Her eyes trail down to the bandage she wrapped around his leg, then up to the bandage around his shoulder.

How reckless...

The woman scolded him in her inner monologue, before noticing his face scrunching up from the corner of their eye.

"No...." The man mumbles. This catches Y/N's attention. They quickly look back up at his face. He looks like he's in discomfort. Agony, even. His eyelids tighten with furrowed eyebrows. His hands clench so much that his once red knuckles turn white.

Is he having a bad dream?

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

"YOU WANNA BE A HERO TOMMY? THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

"TECHNO, NO!"

Bl̶o̷o̵d̸.̸.̸.̵k̴i̸l̴l̴.̴.̴.̸w̷i̸t̷h̷e̶r̶.̷.̴.̸.̶k̸i̴l̸l̴.̶.̷.̸b̷l̴o̷o̸d̵.̴.̵.̶e̴x̸p̵l̸o̴d̴e̶.̶.̴.̸