"Are you ok" I said trying not to gag from the smell and she looked up at me weakly. "i'm sorry bubba" she said teary eyed. "It's ok baby, are you done" I asked and she shook her head. I walked closer to her and gathered up all her hair holding it back for her. "Thank you" she said before throwing up again. I sat with her until she was done and when she was I helped her brush her teeth. "Go in there and take the medicine you can have my juice i'm finna get in the shower" I said and she nodded. "i'm sorry" she said lowly looking down and I kissed her head. "It's ok baby go take the medicine" I said and she looked at me sadly. "What's wrong" I asked and she looked back down. "C'mere" I said pulling her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around me stuffing her face in my neck.

"Go take the medicine so you can feel better" I said pulling back and she nodded walking out. I sighed and turned around "I got threw up on" I said lowly to myself then looked at my clothes on the floor. "and I didn't lash out..?" I said kinda questioning myself looking back at the door pausing for a second. "I miss my momma" I mumbled as an excuse turning away and going to turn on the water. I took off the rest of my clothes and checked the water to see if it was hot enough before getting in. I started cleaning my body well scrubbing my body feeling disgusted from the throw up being on me. When I was gone I got out drying off then walked into the room seeing bey laying on the floor with no shirt on.

"Bey did you take the medicine" I asked and she turned facing me and nodded. "Why you on the floor baby" I asked going to put on some clothes. She didn't say nothing she just laid there with a pain full expression on her face. I put on my clothes then went by her sitting down on the floor and pulling her head into my lap. "Does it still hurt" I asked rubbing the side of her face and she nodded. I sighed and felt her head "You're warm, come let's get in the bed" I said and she shook her head. "it's hot" she said lowly and I moved her head gently then stood up going to turn the fan on. I put it on high then went back to bey picking her up. I laid her on the bed then I walked over to my dresser and getting one of my muscle shirts for her to put on. I walked back over to her and gave her the shirt "Put that on baby" I said while taking off her pants then throwing them in the dirty clothes.

"You want anything" I asked walking towards her and she nodded. "What" I asked looking at her and she reached for me. I got in the bed and she cuddled into me wrapping her arm around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her back waiting for the medicine to kick in cause I got somewhere to go. When she was deep sleep I slipped from under her placing a pillow there. I walked out the room and went into chanel room seeing her playing with dagga "Just who I came for" I said smiling and grabbing dagga from her. "Um I was playing with her" chanel said and I shrugged "I'm going to the store to get some stuff for bey party you coming" I asked and she nodded. "Ok we gone leave ming ass here with bey" I said and she chuckled shaking her head "She gone be mad as hell" she said and I shrugged "Come on" I said walking out.

I walked to the car and got in. Dagga smiled leaning forward in my lap and touching the wheel "You gone drive with mommy" I asked and she started hitting the wheel. "Cookie put her in her seat" chanel said getting in the passengers seat and I waved her off. "My baby driving with me" I said starting the car and she huffed "I hope don't none of my kids come out like yo bad ass" she said and I laughed pulling out the driveway. "I'm a golden child" I said then got a phone call from trey.

"Hello"

"Boss"

"Yea, wassup"

"We got a lick on this house, they stacked up"

"Bet here I come"

I hung up and did a U turn whilevchanel looked at me confused. "I gotta do something, can you go to the store for me" I  asked and she shook her head. "Cookie it is day are ya'll ass crazy" she said and I nodded "You ain't noticed yet" I asked glancing at her and she huffed. "What about dagga" she asked  and I shrugged "I'm gone have Diamonté watch her when I get to the trap" I said and she rolled her eyes. "What am I getting from the store" she asked "I don't know party shit" I said pulling back into the house driveway. "Here" I said handing dagga to her and jumping out "What are you doing" she asked "I need to change" I said then closed the car door walking to the door. When I walked in ming was sitting on the couch eating my chips "When I get back i'm beating yo ass" I said pointing at her and walking to the back.