IV

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ʀᴇᴅᴀᴍᴀɴᴄʏ §.•'¨'°÷•..×

Chapter 4

The room was filled with silence as both Jake and I didn't say a word.

"I'm Jake!" he surprisingly said. "I'm sorry that it look me long to say something, its just-"

"It's ok". I interrupt and he nods to my reply. "I'm Y/N". Then the awkward silence began again for about 5 minutes.

"So y/n you go to Seoul high school right?", I nod in reply. "which class are you in?"

"Oh urm- classroom 2-1," I say while staring at the ground. "What a coincidence... me too". Jake then sits up straight and continues to ask many questions like if I liked my first day at Seoul high school or if I miss my old school but I answered him with as little information as possible. At one point he starts talking about his own life and I sit a listen.

After an hour of talking to Jake; well he did most of the talking, his mum calls him and informs him that he's leaving.

Our mums bid their goodbyes and before they leave Jake says "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N" and smiles.

"So Y/N, How'd you feel about Jake?" my mother turns to me and suddenly asks. "He's ok I guess.." I look at her with a zero expression. "Since you guys will be seeing each other a lot at school, I hope that you'll both become great friends," with that she smiles at me before making her way to her bedroom.

The next day I wake up at six-thirty and get to school at about seven-twenty just because I don't really like walking in crowded hallways. I enter my classroom and lay my head onto my desk. As I do this, I can see the school yard where students are walking and talking with their friends or just simply walking by themselves. I then close my eyes and let the heat from the sun rays hit against my face.

Before I know it, the class begins to fill as more and more students arrive. I immediately sit up when I hear ring.

"Y/N", I turn to where the voice was coming true to see Jake standing in front of my table. "Good morning," he smiles and proceeds to his desk. Soon after the History teacher walks in.

"Okay class get your books out, we're about to start-,"

-Time Skip-

Mr. Lim really does talk a lot. It was quite difficult not to fall asleep but I tried my best to listen to what he was saying. As I continue to write thing down, the classroom door abruptly opens.

"Sorry I'm late," says the boy. "Now Mr. Lee, if you continue being late I'll have no choice but to call your parents. This is the last time. Now go sit." Heeseung takes a seat on the chair next to mine and begins to remove his school stuff from his backpack. He taps his pen on my table twice and i look at him with a bland expression.

"Kim Y/N. Hey," I reply back and he smiles. He continues to look at me and I quickly turn to the front causing him to chuckle softly.

-Time skip-

I look around to see how full the cafeteria is. 'I hate it here, it makes me feel so uncomfortable' I thought.

"So Y/N what do you think?" Ara asks. "I-I'm S-sorry.... I didn't hear-"

"What do you think about going for karaoke after school," Jiwoo interrupts and says with glee. "I d-don't know," and both of their faces change to form a slight frown. "Come on Y/N, it'll be so much fun I promise," Ara pleads.

'What if I bump into Park Yejin!! NO Y/N! she's far away from you so chillax.'

"sure I'll come," I conclude after Minutes of thinking and they both squeal.

After school ends, Jiwoo and Ara drags me to many places before finally arriving to the karaoke room. "So this is your fist time right?" I nod in response. "Trust me it'll be so much fun."

We walk up a flight of stairs and make our way to the room which we had rented and Jiwoo suddenly speaks. "I hope its ok with you guys but I invited my brother to join us but.... um... how do I say this... he kind of invited his friends to join too".

"Don't worry, the more the better" says Ara and I look at them with a 'are you serious right now' expression before getting pulled into the room.

We enter, sit down and wait until after about 10 minutes when a group of boys come in. They bow and that's where I spot both Heeseung and Jake.

"Guys this is Kim Y/N" Ara explains. Then they begin to introduce themselves one by one; Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jay, NI-KI and Jungwon.

We sit down and Heeseung and Jake sits next to me. "Y/N I didn't know that you'll be here," Jake says. "o-oh yah, I just decided" I say while nodding and look downwards.

"You don't have to be nervous," Heeseung whispers in my ear. "huh?" I say while turning to him.

"You don't have to be nervous, were all basically friends now....... so don't be nervous okay?" And i nod.

"I'm singing first," Sunoo shouts.

And with that the evening of fun began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

I hope you all liked this chapter and I'm so sorry about all the time skips; I just didn't want the chapter to be filled will a lot of boring parts so I hope you don't mind it.

But I would also like your opinions on this book so far.

sooo yah ^-^

I guess that this is all for this chapter,

Bye Bye,

-_sunghoonie

-_sunghoonie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.