VI

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ʀᴇᴅᴀᴍᴀɴᴄʏ §.•'¨'°÷•..×

Chapter 6

The next day, school was basically the same with endless lessons featuring boring teachers. I was now in ......... class. I look around to see the happiness that grew on each students' face as they get ready to leave in 10 minutes.

"Now before you guys leave.. I have an assignment for you all," that simple sentence made mostly everyone groan.  "You will have one week to complete this assignment and you will be doing it with the person that's sitting next to you. I am sharing out the papers with the information and don't forget to study for next weeks test. Have a good weekend..... you may all leave now." After Mrs. Kang's instructions, a majority of the students rushed out of the classroom.

I turn and face my seat mate and too my surprise he is still here. "So about the assignment, would you like to start it today?" he asks. I was about to nod but suddenly my phone began to rang. "Um.. I'm so sorry but I can't, I have something really important today... Um.. how about tomorrow. Well only if you're free."

"Yah....Ok" says the boy while rubbing the back of his neck. "Umm I have to leave now, I'll see you tomorrow" with that I rush out of the door.

I get to the school entrance to see the driver that my mum had instructed to pick me up. "Why are you so late? Didn't I tell you that  your father was arriving today?"

"I'm sorry I was just talking to someone.", I reply and look outside of the car window.

-Time skip-

After the extremely boring and irritating dinner with my family. I begin to get ready for bed. I sit on my bed and unlock my phone to see that I had gotten a message from Heeseung and Jiwoo.

11;01, Friday

Jiwoo: Are you free next weekend?

Y/N: Um.. I'm not really sure

Jiwoo: Cause I'm having a sleepover and I really want you to come!! Please say you can.

Y/N: umm.... I don't know

Jiwoo: come on Y/N... Please 🥺🥺

Y/N: I will try asking

Jiwoo: Yayyyyy 

I then get up and Begin to get ready. After about 20 minutes, I finally lay down on my bed and open Heeseung's message.

11;43, Friday

Lee Heeseung: Is it okay if I pick you up?

Y/N: yes it's ok

Lee Heeseung: Woah Woah you actually answered. Who are you? cause you're not Y/N

Y/N: I am Y/N

Lee Heeseung:  Okay then if you're Y/N umm... What my favourite colour?