II

§.•'¨'°÷•..× ʀᴇᴅᴀᴍᴀɴᴄʏ §.•'¨'°÷•..×

Chapter 2

After walking for about 20 minutes, we stop infront of a tall building. Park Yejin then looks at me and after shifts her gaze upwards and points to the top. "That's where we're going", she explains and Without any hesitation, she grabs my wrist and drags me with her.

Arriving inside, I see many people, each of them rushing from one place to another and because of this, it was much easier for the dark haired girl to manoeuvre us around without being spotted. She pulls me up the long stretch of stairs and when we arrive at the last floor, they all being to laugh.

I look at them with confusion and then dropped my head in order to stare at the floor. Park yejin then opens the door and a gust of air enters the corridor sending a chill down my spine.

"Now you sit over there and we'll be right back", the girl says but with total confusion I reply by asking her what she meant. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB, I TOLD YOU TO SIT THERE AND WAIT!", then she turns to her friends , whispers something and they walk away leaving me sitting there anxiously.

After a few more minutes, they come back with a rather medium sixed box. "Now Y/N, we all know that it's going to be my birthday soon. What do we need when it's someone's birthday? CAKE!", she begins to put the box on the floor and opens it to reveal what was inside.

She removes the first ingredient. "Ok, so first we need flour", she pulls out a bag of flour and beings to pour it all over me. By doing that, her two friends begin to laugh. "Then we need the eggs", they open a box of a dozen eggs, and each take turns breaking an egg onto my head until the box was empty.

"Instead of milk we will be using a VERY special ingredient... Drum roll please..... Fish sauce", my eyes widen when I hear that they will be pouring fish sauce on me. Park Yejin takes the bottle of the dark liquid and opens it. "Omg this smells so... um how to do say this.. Disgusting but anyways", without any delay she pours the fish sauce and the entire crew begin laughing once more.

In just a few moments, I feel a tear caress my cheek. Seeing this, the dark haired girl beings to kneel down so that we are at the same level. "omg guys we made her cry...", she grabs my chin and then continues, "you're such a cry baby....... , anyways guys lets go, I think we're done", the girls pick up their stuff and begin to make their way to the rooftop door.

"Y/N", I turn my head so that I am looking at the girl who is standing by the door. "I'll see you tomorrow" and they all leave, leaving me covered in flours, eggs and nasty fish sauce. While trying to clean myself with a random gym shirt that I found in my bag, my emotions get the best of me and tears suddenly begin to stream down my face.

'What did I ever do to deserve this', I think to myself. 'I did nothing wrong'. Sitting there, thinking about it all made me cry even harder.

- Time Skip-

It's now 8:00 p.m. and I am standing outside of the apartment, debating if I should go in or not. After years and year of thinking it through, I unlock the wooden door and walk inside. "Where have you been?", a lady asks. I look up and see my mother standing in the doorway with pan in her hand. "I was hanging out with my friends", I replied apathetically and she starts to walk forward a proceeds to give me a hug. "Um Why do you smell like fish sauce?". I shake her and walk away.

As I leave, I hear my mum say "Y/N your father will be here soon, so go get ready, we're having a family dinner."

-Time skip-

After scrubbing and washing over and over again, the horrifying stench has disappeared. I get dressed and head back to the kitchen to see that my parents are already sitting down and waiting. "Y/N hurry up, I have something to say." I quickly sit down and my father continues. "Now since I've been working extremely hard, my boss has decided to give me a promotion and this means that we will have to move to Seoul next week. I know that you will be leaving all your friends behind but this is an opportunity that I couldn't say no to."

Both of my parents stare at me, awaiting for my reply. "I-It's Fine I guess......", I say. Hearing those words, they both smile at each other. "It's not like I had any friends here anyways", I continue as quietly and possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

I would like to know what you thought about chapter 2.

By the way, I'm so sorry about the time skips; I didn't want you all to read boring things so I thought the time skips would help make the story shorter.

P.s- Heeseung will be here soon (maybe in the next chapter or not.... ) so you guys don't need to wait for long .

I guess that this is all for this chapter,

Bye Bye,
-_sunghoonie

Bye Bye,                                                             -_sunghoonie