"So... any plans to leave heirs to the throne of Arendelle?" Valka asked winking at Anna and Kristoff.

"Mom! Don't do that! No gossip questions!" Hiccup said ashamed.

"Oh, c'mon, Hiccup. They are all grown up. They can handle something like this," she chuckled.

"But..."

"It's Ok, Hiccup," Anna cut off. "In fact, we've been thinking it would be a good idea to discuss this with you."

"Do you really want to speak it with us?" Astrid asked finding it strange.

"Well, we have heard before that your obligations are throwing you back from the idea of being parents and... we have found ourselves in the same situation."

"Are you serious?" Elsa asked. "You could have told me that!"

"We knew if we told you, you would feel responsible, and we didn't want you to carry the problems of the kingdom as well as those of the forest," Anna told.

"But you are my sister! Your problems are mine too!"

"Not this one," Anna sternly said.

"Anna and I talked about it and found a solution."

"We are a good team! Right, honey?"

"Yes, we are," Kristoff answered enthralled by her radiant smile.

"Thanks for thinking of us" Hiccup frankly said. "We listen."

"We have been three years preparing a group of trusted people to deal with the work of the kingdom.

"People to listen to citizens' problems, enlist them and propose possible solutions, people to manage the expenses of the palace and the kingdom, people to organize events, and people who attend to the royal correspondence with the neighboring kingdoms.

"Of course, everything must go through us before being approved, but their work will give us much more spare time to dedicate to our family. And, well, while we're working, Olaf and the palace staff will always be there to spend time with them. And, of course as far as possible, their aunt Elsa."

Elsa lowered her shoulders relaxing. "I see. You two are much more mature now. Good job, sis," she smiled.

"Hey! What about me?" Kristoff joked.

"Good job, bro," Elsa said smiling triumphantly seeing her brother-in-law's cheeks getting red.

"Trusted people..." Hiccup echoed. "It could work!"

"Why can't we think this kind of thing by ourselves?" Astrid said a little annoyed. "What is wrong with us?!"

Hiccup shrugged with a grin and Valka laughed. "Oh, dear. Don't blame you! You two are Vikings! You have grown up believing that you always have to be the strongest, the bravest and that you don't need anything from anyone to make the world in your hands. I was like that too.

"But, thank Thor, our friends, both human and reptilian, have taught us that if we all work together we are better and stronger.

"I know that I am no longer a lass, but, for everything in my power, count on me. It'll be a pleasure to help you, share your weight, and, above all, meet my grandchildren."

"We count on you, Mom. Thanks," Hiccup smiled at her mother. "And maybe Eret son of Eret and Gobber could make a good team with us."

"Yeah! I think so! And Fishlegs, of course!" Astrid yelled motivated.

"Yeah!" Hiccup said laughing.

"Oh, babe. We are going to be daddies!"

"Yes, it seems so!"