☆G O N E W R O N G☆

Kageyama kept on turning around in bed, uncomfortable.
Oikawa and Iwaizumi were already asleep by now, and not by any stretch of his imagination he could tell how long he had been turning around, trying to sleep.
He did want to sleep, he really did, but he just couldn't. He always had to think of the next day. His first shooting day at Normada. Maybe if he stayed awake long enough....maybe the next day wouldn't come?

Then again: how did he even get into this situation?
He wouldn't survive if he was to get criticism from all the people in that Branche. Silly, he knew, but it was true.
He never thought he could even be a model. It was just a lucky punch he made with Beautycorp.
And now he was supposed to model in a new collection for the whole world to see??

He knew that modeling was the whole purpose of their trip to America.
Yes, but couldn't the hard part have waited for at least a bit longer? Weren't they supposed to stay there for two whole weeks? Why did he have to start doing his job on the second day?
Now, out of all times, when he found two new friends. Now, out of all times, when he was finally unconditionally happy with Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Exactly! Oikawa and Iwaizumi! Why didn't they themselves model?
They were both extremely good looking, and they had a great fashion sense! He was sure he could handle all the paper stuff. He would do anything, but he didn't want to model. He was afraid of hearing the people that work there degrade him, or criticize him.
He was just new in the industry anyways. He searched for a comfortable position in bed.
He had literally no modeling experience besides Beautycorp, and he didn't think that was appropriate enough to present oneself at a huge company like Normada.

If he messed up tomorrow, or better: later, his life would be over.
And damn, was he frightened of messing up and doing a bad job. He knew he wouldn't be able to forgive himself, and no matter what his boyfriends said, they would be disappointed as well.
He didn't want to disappoint them. Never in his life, and especially not with actions he did.

But was there a way to get out of that?
Sure, he could pretend as if he had the strongest belly ache, but he knew that Oikawa would be sad if he didn't come.
So no, disappointing Oikawa wasn't an option.

He sighed, and turned around.
He'd just have to get it over with. But when he felt the weird feeling in his stomach again, he knew that something was going to happen. Something bad.
He turned around again. At least he attempted to, but someone groaned.

"Tobio? What are you doing?" That was Hajime.
His face flushed. He still thought, that Iwaizumi had a nice voice at night. It was about an octave lower than normally, and it was so raspy, it sent shivers down his spine.

"Uh- can't sleep." Kageyama said, looking at the ceiling, eyes wide.
He felt his rapid heartbeat in his chest, now that he actually laid in bed without moving around.
Iwaizumi turned to the little table next to the bed, and checked his phone for the time. He squinted his eyes shut at the sudden brightness of his phone, but his eyes quickly adjusted.

"What the heck? It's almost two am. Why are you still awake?" Iwaizumi now turned around to face Kageyama.

"Like I said. Can't sleep." Kageyama whispered.

"And why is that?" Iwaizumi also whispered. They didn't want to wake up Oikawa.

"I don't know. Just like that." Kageyama shrugged it off, not wanting to bother Iwaizumi with his little problems.

"Are you dumb?" Iwaizumi deadpanned.

"Excuse you?" Kageyama furrowed his brows, and puffed his cheeks. Why would he be dumb? Well, he was a little dense and oblivious in some situations, but still not dumb.